Insomnia (1 Viewer)

DO YOU HAVE INSOMNIA?

• Total voters

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Hi I didn't know which forum to post this is in and thought this one was the most appropriate.
So who here suffers from insomnia? and has it been a life long ailment or stress induced or other?

I have it and have had it all my life.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
it's great.

sleep is a waste of time.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
melimoo said:
yeah, fuck its heaps cool

i do on occasion suffer from it. started 3.5 yrs ago. i think its stress/depression related

it sux
basically this, except mine started when i was about 14. It goes away for a bit then comes back for a bit, depending on my situation. I am also hypervigilant when i sleep, so the slightest noise startles me awake then i cant get back to sleep for hours :(

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
melimoo said:

i do on occasion suffer from it. started 3.5 yrs ago. i think its stress/depression related

it sux
Similar story here, started about 2.5 yrs ago for me.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
melimoo said:

it sux
Same here, you should try getting your doctor to prescribe you a tiny dose of seroquel if your depression gets worse. I loved the few months I was on that stuff, it helped me catch up on some much needed sleep.

rozymisty

HSC
Serius said:
basically this, except mine started when i was about 14. It goes away for a bit then comes back for a bit, depending on my situation. I am also hypervigilant when i sleep, so the slightest noise startles me awake then i cant get back to sleep for hours :(
same here....bout the easily startled. And if Im doing a morning shift, I will often either toss and turn for a few hours and get really pissed off, or I will doze off well and then wake up at like 3am, get up to pee coz i know otherwise id be busting later, and then cant go back to sleep coz i know that i have to get up at 5.30.....i hate it.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
If I can't sleep, I just have a few glasses of goon, seems to do the trick.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
I've been having alot of troubles sleeping....

Stress and anxiety/depression tend to get me like it.

Although I find that if i break down crying when I feel depressed, I tend to cry myself into exhaustion and sleep

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I'm so tired lately, I just black out as soon as I fall into bed and a tropical storm ripping off the roof couldn't wake me.
Half the time I wake up without having realised I'd gone to bed in the first place.

SkyLo

HSC
i sleep well. for a few hours then i toss and turn.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
i dunno if i have insomnia, but i just randomly stay up late, for no reason at all other then mainly i cant be bothered to actually make the effort to get into bed ....

newmz89

Beer
HSC
^ yeah, well it just must mean i am really lazy that i cant be bothered to make the effort. anyhow, i have and exam tomorrow for uni at 1pm im no where near ready lol.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
i was actually thinking fuck it, im just gunna go to bed. and see what happens make some stuff up in the exam lolz

tlodg

HSC
N/A
hopethisworks said:
allnighter ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
are you sad? ...because people tend to do these things when they are sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)