Inside Man (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone seen it? What did you think?

I saw it today and really loved it. Spike Lee did well once again directing, it was different to many other police dramas I'd seen before. Nice cinematography, funny script and good acting made it hard not to like.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i thought it was good, considering i walked into the film not knowing who directed or starred.

i actually cringed for the first 10 mins thinking it was another police hostage negotiator movie with denzel washington (instead of samuel l jackson), walked out happy :)

olchik

HSC
I don't really like such movies, but that's just me...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i saw it today, and thought it was excellent 8.5/10 ... mq silverscreen for $10 was good value too :)

melb22

HSC
N/A
yeah it was a good movie. lee is a grt director. did anyone noticed the music at the starting/ending credits of the movie. It is chaiya chaiya from dil se, an indian movie.

culpritinperil

HSC
I hadn't heard of this movie til I got to the cinemas but watched it anyway (cos there's really nothing else to watch) and I think it's awesome. :) I don't think I'll be forgetting the music in the opening scene... kinda catchy, unexpected and it went on for quite a while...

Sofstar

HSC
I thought it was pretty good too. I'm still confused over a some things though. Like why did he give her the card near the end at the restaurant?
It was one of those smartly made movies. 4/5.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
what was with the bollywood music at the start? (plus the song is pretty old...)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
melb22 said:
yeah it was a good movie. lee is a grt director. did anyone noticed the music at the starting/ending credits of the movie. It is chaiya chaiya from dil se, an indian movie.
sikeveo said:
what was with the bollywood music at the start? (plus the song is pretty old...)
:)

X

xeuyrawp

thejosiekiller said:
You'll note that his use of 'what was with' meant that he needed an explanation further than what the song was.

To answer: I think the song was an interesting melody, but it was used to highlight the issues of diversity and multiculturalism that kept cropping up in the film.

I loved the dialogue:

Cop: Fuck! It's an Arab!
Waris: I'm a Sikh.

X

xeuyrawp

Anti-Mathmite said:
Trust Pwar to be magnetically attracted to the topic “Inside man”.
God, I think I must have some sort of bos record: THREE disturbed fags post-stalking me in one year.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
PwarYuex said:
You'll note that his use of 'what was with' meant that he needed an explanation further than what the song was.

To answer: I think the song was an interesting melody, but it was used to highlight the issues of diversity and multiculturalism that kept cropping up in the film.

I loved the dialogue:

Cop: Fuck! It's an Arab!
Waris: I'm a Sikh.
dont expect me to read every third word in a sentence1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

anit mathmite- stfu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)