Insearch Uts (1 Viewer)

suzielovesmikey

HSC
Heys i was wondering if anyone is going to INSEARCH UTS this year? And starting on the 12th of feb? If so please contact me!

connected

HSC
yupp.. I'm starting on the 12th, but I have no idea what's happening! They haven't mailed me any info for orientation week or anything, so I dunno what to bring or what time to show up! Oh well... guess I'll just rock up looking as lost as ever. I'm doing Dip. Design (Part One) btw.

matt88m

HSC
N/A
I've got everything regarding orientation and such.. Have you paid mate? You should have got something

connected

HSC
Yeah! I paid last Monday! What course are you doing btw?? I can't find anyone doing Design lol.

edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to say I got the orientation letter a while ago, but that doesn't outline anything specific for Orientation Week apart from what we have to bring (like academic transcripts etc.). What about the times we're meant to show up at specific areas for orientation? I was told I'd get mailed something like that but I never got it. :\

Last edited:

matt88m

HSC
N/A
Im doing the business advanced standing yea. Have some orientation thing at 11.30 tomorrow

connected

HSC
That's cool... lol I'll probably show up around that time. Hooray.:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)