Inner West Math, Physics and Chemistry tutoring (1 Viewer)

richz

Inner West Math and Chemistry tutoring

Hi, my name is Richie and I am offering tutoring for Chemistry or Mathematics (up to 3U). I mainly tutor one-on-one because I believe this ensures better understanding and proficiency. Since I have just finished the HSC, I have experience with the most recent syllabus changes. I am also willing to teach both at HSC level. Currently I am an undergraduate student at the University of Sydney.

In 2005, I received a UAI of 98.55 and my marks are as follows:

Mathematics 2U (2004): 92
I accelerated mathematics in 2004, my mark was not too flash because I knew I was going to do 4U.

Mathematics 3U (2005):

Mathematics 4U (2005): 90

Chemistry (2005): 91
I have a great interest in Chemistry and I believe it is one of the easiest subjects to get good marks. The option I did was Industrial Chemistry but I am also willing to teach Shipwrecks.

With all subjects I believe that practice makes perfect. I will provide you with several past trials, half yearlies and questions from books for you to practice. During our time, I will go through the entire syllabus with you making sure we have fulfilled all the requirements. I believe doing this will help you maximize your marks, because the syllabus is basically what you are tested on.

I also have a stack of notes and summaries for all these subjects and I am willing to go through anything you have trouble with, providing my opinion. My aim is to help students grasp and understand concepts easily and have fun :).

As you are my students I will also try to help you with other subjects such as 4U Mathematics. I will provide you with notes and past papers.

I am also willing to help you outside tutoring hours, if you have any problems you can just email me and I will try and reply ASAP.

I live in the Homebush area and I am willing to tutor around Strathfield, Burwood, Lidcombe, Homebush library and Homebush.

Currently I am charging $20-25/hr.

If you are interested, you can contact me by PM, email (mai1_m3@hotmail.com), phone: 0422430282 or you can just reply here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)