Inner Journeys - Some Related Material (1 Viewer)

punkd

some pretty good related material ive found

1-MANDALAS. type this into a search engine its pretty damn good
2-POETRY. www.openyourhearts.com is a pretty damn good site, i'm using one called 'go into the darkness
3-NOVEL. I read a pretty good one its called "The Star Group' ill find out who its by and put it up here. well worth a read even if you don't use it as RM
4-IMAGES type 'inner journey' into

everyone else doing inner journeys PLEASE dont hold out on us, we'll help u! put up ANYTHING u've got

Thomas_wow

Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad
both matrix and lord of the rings can be inner journeys if you want something you can relate to easier (who wants to read old books when you can watch movies)
Beneath clouds - ivan sen (i think)

all inner journeys related materials

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
There are heaps of related texts- go to ur library they can give u a whole book of them! also go to www.emule.com/poetry this is a poetry forum and if you ask anyone on there about any probs with poetry they full help.. good luck everyone!

**DeEjAY_EjAy**

The Jedi Pimp
HSC
for my related materials ive used the "tomorrow series" by john marsden, theyre actually really good books and have helped me a great deal and may help u out wether it be physical or inner journey :D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
James Joyce-Portrait Of The Artist As A Young Man.

This has potential to work nicely as a related for Internal Journeys, seeing it's a quasi autobiography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)