Information tech & business commerce double degree (1 Viewer)

lausa22

HSC
Is this degree any good

Will i get a stable career

The reputation of uws is bad?

Any suggestions , comments , regrets about this course

I am a female currently i am not taking info tech as a subject. Is it hard, i also do general maths. Is this right course for me

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I do the Business and Commerce degree. I think what I can tell you about that degree is that you learn pretty much the same as any other university will offer. The teachers have great outside of class contact times and you really feel like they care. I have heard that other universities don't pay as much individual attention to students. But I guess every student has different insights about their universities. The classes are small and the degree is really fun. I enjoy it. You get heaps of really competent teachers who care, but you get a few teachers who don't care but it's like that with any university.

I can't say much about the IT degree. I hear it is simpler than some others offered at universities such as USYD and UNSW. I think your main priority would be to get into your degree based on your ATAR. All the best with your studies and I think if you have any other questions regarding structure of the degree and that sort of stuff, you're best off contacting the university or just seeing if some other people from the other universities on this forum will be able to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)