Info (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
Just wondering if people could tell me what they think of the uni, what the colleges are like and if anyone knows anything about either the B International Studies or B Language

lawgrad1

HSC
Well, I certainly enjoyed my 5 years spent at UNE doing Arts/Law. The teaching was really good and lectures/tutes were excellent. The atmosphere of the uni was alot different in comparison to city unis due to the size of the uni, but there was always something to do (and I liked the smallness of the uni).

The college experience varies depending on which college you attend. They all tend to have different selling points. Try to get to UNE's Open Day later this year because then you can have a look around the colleges and see which one appeals to you the most. Again, I enjoyed the time spent at the college I stayed at during my degree. I made heaps of friends and enjoyed all the activities that were organised throughout the year. Perhaps some of the current UNE students out there can give you their perspective on staying at college .....

I don't know about the B International Studies or B Language courses. You could try checking out UNE's website or contacting the uni directly for more info.

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
Heya...jus check out the previous posts on the college issue...its a personal choice...and the open day is a must...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)