info on the OC + Beverly Hills 90210 (1 Viewer)

caughtz

HSC
im doing a focus study for the pop culture part of Society and Culture. im looking at teen dramas such as Beverly Hils 90210, Saved by the Bell and The OC. If anyone has done research into this topic or knows any thing about the shows in relation to the following things:
creation:
who?
why
where
when

Consumption?
who?
what?

Control:
Who?
How?
Why?

Diferent Perceptions:
who ?
why?

any info would be good

slip

HSC
do your own fucking assignments. i mean that is the most basic info about the shows and you could easily find it.

if you want our help ask us what we think about them, what about them appeals to us, what we dont like etc... how well we think it reflects the issues we face etc...

but at least do the basic work yourself and then we might try harder to help you.

slip

HSC
your not helping anyone by giving her the answers... when it comes to the point when she has to do somethign by herself she wont be able to do it. you should at least make her try to do it herself first and if she cant then give her a hand.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i gave her the 2 most basic answers......she'll still have to do all the research

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
90210 shits all over the OC.
I watched 90210 religiously when it was on. I think was Tuesdays nights, every Tuesday night, I parked my ass in front of the tv and watched it. I remember being in primary school when it was on.
Fuck, I loved that show. I should find the series on dvd and buy them for myself... or get my mummy to buy them for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)