Info HELP!! (1 Viewer)

LizBeth86

Hi
I'm starting to really worry about the HSC
It's been discovered that my textile teacher hasn't taught us what we need for the exam. We've seen the head teacher and he's looked into it and found we can't appeal on the basis of 'our teacher didn't teach'.
I've read some of the info that's been posted, THANKYOU, it's releaved my stress levels alittle, I've also looked on HSC online (CSU) and have got some good reasources there.
Do you know of any other places/reasources I can get good info for the exam?
Thankyou

libgem

hi! I'm pretty much in the same position!
pity there isn't a textiles text book! it would really come in handy right now!

mishygeorgie

HSC
natstar said:
I dont understand ur teachers....i mean ive heard heaps of people who's teachers are shit and dont teach them stuff...what do they do all year? Its pretty shit if ur not prepared for ur exam...ur teachers should get the sack....
yeah... my teacher has barely taught us anything aswell... i mean we get a whole stack of sheets but doesnt she realise shes bound to miss some points off the syllabus, esp seein as though she never refers to it!

all year- we eat fortune cookies and talk about her boyfriend!! hmm productive ay?!

we were told to buy two text books for year 12, dont know about other schools... one is Textiles For Modern Living by Gohl and Vilensky [good for fibre, yarn fabric and printing/dyeing stuff etc] and The Fashion Design Manual by Pamela Stecker [i found this more useful for personal use cos it teaches you howto draw etc... i think we got it for the design part of the course- it has info on elements and principles, designers and other..]

right now she thinks we've finished the course but im pretty sure theres a whole lot of stuff we havent covered- which is where HSC Online comes in- that and other sources

mishygeorgie

HSC
yeah thanks...

umm we got good notes on culture- we did Japan, that was cool- i LOVE Japanese culture... we did an assessment on it so were set for that- hehe i killed the question on culture in the trial so thats a good sign... probably cos i was interested!

lil_lainy

HSC
ahh cultures!

hey dus anyone have any info about indonesia as a cuture in relation to textiles an all that cause i have like no idea wat we have to no an icant find any info, all i no about is batik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)