IndoChina Essay Help (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
  • Political, social, economic and military developments within North and South Vietnam
How would you write an essay for this DP: I am a bit unsure since we should only have 3 body paragraphs

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
It would depend on what they're asking imo, if they are asking something like :

To what extent did the ... developments within North Vietnam lead to conflict or communist victory or something like that

I would write about the importance of developments and do a body paragraph on each section meaning 4 bodies which is ok. I've seen heaps of exemplars with more than 3 bodies but I usually do 3 because it's easier to scaffold ur essay if it's smaller and 3 is enough to get 23 or 24 consistently.

That DP kinda sucks for an essay tho, I doubt a question would be on it - even if it is you always have another option which is prob better unless it's about Cambodia and Laos.

mmmm.

HSC
If it said Discuss the Political, social, economic and military developments within North and South Vietnam. Would it be fine if i did a paragraph for each development for both North and South. I.e. P1: Political development in north and south P2: social development in north and south ...

Or would it be better to have separate paragraphs for North and South and not combine and compare them in the 1 para.

That DP kinda sucks for an essay tho, I doubt a question would be on it - even if it is you always have another option which is prob better unless it's about Cambodia and Laos.
Yh Ik it isn't the best, but i just want to see how people would set it out incase a question like this comes

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
If it said Discuss the Political, social, economic and military developments within North and South Vietnam. Would it be fine if i did a paragraph for each development for both North and South. I.e. P1: Political development in north and south P2: social development in north and south ...

Or would it be better to have separate paragraphs for North and South and not combine and compare them in the 1 para.

Yh Ik it isn't the best, but i just want to see how people would set it out incase a question like this comes
I was thinking of comparing them if a question was asking something like that and just have 4 bodies rather than 8. My thinking behind it is that is easier to link it to the question if you have less bodies and you can compare and contrast them. Although that would be a huge essay either way so I would be very surprised to see it as a question.

My topics are : USA, Indochina and Changing World Order if you do any of those and want to talk about them I'd be glad to. I have math on Monday but after that I'm going full modern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)