Indochina After The French Help. (1 Viewer)

acinad//

HSC
ok so with the syllabus point Consequences of the geneva peace agreement for the Vietnamese people to 1964. what do i add that goes up to 1964?
i have the 300 days, ceasefire and all that.
just want to know what else.
PLEASE HELP.
would be much appreciated.. =] :shy:

acinad//

HSC
thnx heaps ^_^
but it didnt help to much on the geneva issue. mayb im looking in the wrong place =/

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
this is why i hate the people that write the syllabus...but its good it provides modern history with a bit of lateral thinking...no pun intended

okaii...basicalli wat you got to do is think that the consequences are not really consequnces you my friend HAVE TO MAKE THE LINK... stuff lyk how the refugees had to flee, how bhuddist's got perscuted, how diems strategic hamlet alienated people, how ...and this is the best one and will get you the best mark..."HOW THE INDECIVENESS OF THE GENEVA AGREEMENT, I.E. INEEFECTIVENESS OF THE COMMISION...lol indians btw, how they basicalli did not make the free election occur, which divided the country further...and concereted the lines between north and south...note: that the consequnce of geneva for america was that it was forced to suppourt Diem because he inherited the south and was the only viable leader i.e. anti communist. therefore basicalli up until 64 it led to us providing advisors which further promoted tensions between them and the norths nationalism...i think they choose 64 cause thats wen presidents change.....i.e. kennedys assasination

i hope that helps bro....LISTEN in return can u tell me what you put down for "attempts at peacemaking" its one of he key features and issues....and also with the reasons for communist victory, would u talk bout reasons for us defeat although its not in the other dot points

acinad//

HSC
thankyouuu.
uhm with tthe attempts at peacemaking it says in my text book that it falls under the defeat of south vietnamese forces. i suppose with the North re-unifying vietnam and whatnot. andd nature and significance of anti-war movements in the USA.

also with reasons for communist victory. i would include reasons for us defeat as it affects the defeat of the south and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)