Individuals: Video Drama (1 Viewer)

J_Walker

I have finally finished my individual!!!!! I have done Video drama and it is finally sent it. I hope it goes to Onstage!

who else has done Video Drama, what was urs about?

Whats going on?

HSC
i really wanna get into onstage 2

J_Walker said:
I have finally finished my individual!!!!! I have done Video drama and it is finally sent it. I hope it goes to Onstage!

who else has done Video Drama, what was urs about?
i know i will not though i went 1 second over what does thatmean how many marks willl i lose ?? AHHHHHH

its about a boy about 7 and he is autistic and he loves train its goes though his property then he has to move and it ends with him coming to terms with that and then moving at the end

yeah any way what about yours :rolleyes:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Whats going on? said:
i know i will not though i went 1 second over what does thatmean how many marks willl i lose ?? AHHHHHH

its about a boy about 7 and he is autistic and he loves train its goes though his property then he has to move and it ends with him coming to terms with that and then moving at the end

yeah any way what about yours :rolleyes:
over time by one second???
you wont lose any marks.

J_Walker

ummm... wow i made that post 3 yrs ago... and suddenly i got a reply....

i didnt do to well with my Film... and on second viewing it did kinda suck... did well in my group peice though....

My Film was about a guy who is expecing a call on his mobile from a girl he likes... but a stranger asks to borrow the phone and accidentally runs off with it... and so it is a silent film style chase... it worked in theory...

one second wont matter... ummm good luck with the rest of your exams... the drama written isnt too bad.. well mine wasnt... just make sure u force yourself to read Godot.... no matter how crap it is... :D

Last edited:

Whats going on?

HSC
J_Walker said:
ummm... wow i made that post 3 yrs ago... and suddenly i got a reply....

i didnt do to well with my Film... and on second viewing it did kinda suck... did well in my group peice though....

My Film was about a guy who is expecing a call on his mobile from a girl he likes... but a stranger asks to borrow the phone and accidentally runs off with it... and so it is a silent film style chase... it worked in theory...

one second wont matter... ummm good luck with the rest of your exams... the drama written isnt too bad.. well mine wasnt... just make sure u force yourself to read Godot.... no matter how crap it is... :D
wow i didnt look at when the thread started!!
i will do as i say oh worthy one
:gridnod: :drink: did u follow ur path into the world of movie??

i really want to i mean my film is crap but hey
i really wanted it to be reallt beautyful and like a dream almost

wow can u shrink ur film and send it to me no more then 8 megs though and i will do the same

J_Walker

hahaha yeah i did follow the world of film... i am just finisheing my TAFE cource and going for a uni cource next year... ahh the life of study.... also have my own digital media comp, but enough about me.

i would send u my film... but it was lost :(... the tape i had was eaten and at that point in time my computer at home wasnt good enough to edit with and so i never put it onto my comp... heck i even mde a redub once... but it went missing too... i guess my film was cursed... i'd like to see ure film nonetheless if u wanna show it to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)