Individual Projects Returned Yet? (1 Viewer)

ALF85

Hey,
Has anyone else got back their I.P's? We got ours today so i'm pretty sure that means that none of us got picked.

Does anyone know anyone whos projects were selected????

fringey

HSC
Im not sure if our school has got ours back yet, I must check. I think if they get sent back it means that you didn't get it-correct me if im wrong!
Projects: everything except performance pieces because you can't exactly send them away, however, I wish we could, Vomit at dumb performance pieces!!

emily

yeah, if you don't get it back you didn't, i didn't - but the crazily good costume girl i wrote about in some other thread did :)

tomrkd

has anyone heard back yet regarding group performance for OnStage? We were nominated and its killing me not knowing!

jaNetix

hmm..i was at skool yesterday..saw drama teach...she didnt say mine was bak.....it was a pretty crap set, i thought...i hope they think its smart

fringey

HSC
lol you never know what the BOS will think!! Lets hope they interpret mine like that 2!
>Good vibes to the BOS markers!<

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
You should've got a letter in the mail form the Board of Studies if you were in/nominated! I did, and now there's a whole process of filling in a whole bunch of forms... I also know of a girl who did poster/promotion who got in, but am still unsure re: costume/reviews/scripts....

- M A D D O G Z -

InvisibleCola

Yeah I got my script back a about 2 weeks ago. What annoyed me the most is that the pages in my logbook that were sticky (from glue at the last minute) were still stuck together when I got my logbook back. It was like they hadnt even read my book!!! I went through 2 logbooks as well, 160 pages of hard work and they didnt even give me the time of day to look through it. That sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)