individual project due date (1 Viewer)

when are everyones individual projects due? our teacher wanted us to have them done by the end of term 1, but when that turned out to be a little unrealistic he's changed it to the end of term 2 - then some ppl seem to get until september?!

Cara

mine is due towards the end of next term. are there really schools that don't hand them in until september? i don't think that is allowed

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
im not sure of the exact date, but i think its late august/early september... i might try and find my asessment schedule and i'll give you an exact date

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
here we go... Research Project + Process Dairy due TERM 3, WEEK 8.

Cara

i better start it then! i'm actually looking forward to doin mine, but ontop of everything else, geez i'm not gonna have any life this year!
i've got so many major works!
are peoples teachers helping them much with it? ours is actually marking ours, is that standard?

our teacher started off helping us a lot... then we got last years HSC results back, and they realised how badly our students had done in the actual histiography exam, and suddenly all this focus has gone off the project and onto that... feeling a little lost!! yeah, ours is marking it...that's good i guess, feeling a bit daunted by the whole 'external marking' thing with the ext 2 english...

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's only 2500 words, plus that extra piece...

It should take two weeks at most, with one for research and the other for writing.

Cara

yeah i know wat u mean by the external thing for ext 2 english. if they don't like it then we;re pretty stuffed!!!
we just found out that our teacher is felling us next term and we're getting 2 teachers who are gonna switch and then he'll be back to mark it. so really we get no help at all! no happy jan!

anyway, has anyone really started. i'd love it to only take 2 weeks but i don't really think that is gonna happen!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
well, i havent QUITE started yet... nearly, but not quite... teehee :cool:

Cara

yeah mine too. we just had our first exam and it wasn't that bad. a lot better than what i expected!
y don't u change ur topic if u don't like it? didn't u choose it?

malayz_angel

Yeah we had our first exam last week too... we were all pretty panicky because our teacher is famous for choosing unexpected things so that we'll (and I quote) "learn not to rely on memorising last year's paper". It was okay though... I wrote heaps of bullshit but so did everyone else.

spratt_jg

Originally posted by Generator
It's only 2500 words, plus that extra piece...

It should take two weeks at most, with one for research and the other for writing.
nice try..what about all the reading, research, analysis..finding conflicting historiography, the proposal, log-book etc.
Do you actually do history ext. or you just said that because that's what I thought at first...but there's more to it!

Anyway, mine is due wk 9, Term 2 and we were told to start on wk 9 Term 1...howcome others seem to have heaps longer? Is that fair?

well it's internally marked anyway, so if all the ppl at ur school were told a term before, then u'll all have had equal opportunity to get 40/40 i guess

pranks85

I think ours is due around abt trials as well. We haven't really had much help with doing the projects, it's mostly just been with determining the focus questions.

It shouldn't take all that long....I started a couple of weeks ago, and I've already written abt 1300 words. I still have abt 10 000 words left of stuff to write, but sh!

Damn word limits :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)