Individual Pro - Costume Design (1 Viewer)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Hey! Is anyone doing Costume Design as their Ind. Project for drama?!

i need to ask a couple of questions....about the rational and stuff.

I haven't started too! LMAO!

+ it doesn't help that my whole drama class are doing performances leaving me the odd one out!!!!

i'm in a panick...baddd!!!

*cries*

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Because it was only put up Yesterday! LOL!!!!!

*gives evil look at Mark*

lol.

gonzalina

IP

well, Im not doing costume design, but the two people in my calss who are havent done all that much either, so dont freak.

With the rational, i think all you really are supposed to put in it is reasons for why you did things certain ways and stuff, at least, thats what im gonna put in mine for my script!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
ahhhh.....

OMG!!!! omg! omg! omg! omg!
lol..
freak out
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Confuzzled?!

HSC
but the only book i can do is 2 weeks with the queen.
i have no idea what the hell i'm doing.
ms dowling never replied back with answers to my questions that i sent to her...TWICE.

i've got trials to study for, i got english speech i gotta do in the 27th....
*cries*

gonzalina

seriously, you'll be fine... :)

how much have you done exactly??

one person in my class is doing it, and i think she just gave them pretty normal clothes, though i wouldnt really know, its called- " oh crap, log book being collected, better look like ive actually done something!"

but dont stress yourself out over it. just make sure you do a bit every day...

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by gonzalina
seriously, you'll be fine... :)

how much have you done exactly??

one person in my class is doing it, and i think she just gave them pretty normal clothes, though i wouldnt really know, its called- " oh crap, log book being collected, better look like ive actually done something!"

but dont stress yourself out over it. just make sure you do a bit every day...
lol.
i haven't done ANYTHING.
>=|
stupid teacher goes "come talk to me..arrange a time so we can talk" so i arrange a time with her..and she's busy all week! and the days she has time, i've got rock band and prefect meetings..and i cannot get out of rock band unless i have a good excuse...*n i dun wanna not attend rock band* lol.....

that's what i'm sorta thinking..did she have actual bits of material?

lol........i did a log book entry last friday during my drama trial! LOL.
it was more of bitching about drama teacher though.....

ok....will not stress....

SCREWED!!!!!!

-n my school's prefect co-ordinator loves seeing me like this...grrrrrrrr!!!!!
LOL

gonzalina

i dont think so, but then, shes had all of this week off...so not fair! oh well, at least im 9 assessments down and only one left :) hehehe...except that weve got a stupid english one after the trials, which im not happy about, because the words DRAMA keep flashing through my head...stupid, stupid, stupid group project!!! im so sick of my group that doesnt care less about it, and changed the entire thing in the second week of the holidays, yet THEY dont feel the need to actually do anything abut how crap it is! being the minority of a group of three is BAD! i cant MAKE them do anything... well, thats where my drama stresses lie, and on a VERY BAD script that i have to completely rework... hehe, serves me right for writing it 2 days before i had to hand it into my teacher...

anyway, i kind of drifted away from what i was saying, sorry!

ummm, about your ip, have you checked exactly what the requirements are for it in the syllabus?

if your teacher keeps telling you to arrange a meeting with her, chase her up, hound her! go at lunch time, anytime that you know she isnt doing anything besides sitting it that staffroom!

ask the other people in your class what they think too.

you cant get out of rock band? not even for one time? i kinda stopped going to stage band at school...i was going early on my late day! i should really return some the orginals i have though... they'll understand if u cant come occaisonally!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
REALLY!?!? damn her! LOL..in a good way that she has the whole week off! grrr.....i've got 3 trials to do, then right after.i have english speech due the week after..and i know nothing!!!!

i know! stupid drama...
omg! we've had 2 of our members go under major stress, n totally dropped drama! we changed our script thinging...coz it was just crap and was going nowhere!!!!!! and i'm still doing 'NOTHING but wasting time and space" so the teacher said! FARKK I HATE HER!!!!!
2 days before? c'mon! we got a new idea the night b4 we were being assessed! and only 1 semi-go through the script!!!

although..it's quite hilarious!! lol....

ahh..yeah..but then i didn't understand some, so i emailed teacher..n she goes i gotthem..but i told ur bf (she was one of the teachers at the ED Assit english course during the 6 week vacation) that i was going away...which is complete bullshit...coz she just said to andrew "i'll go check my email tonite"...and drew wouldn't lie coz he knows i get really really stressed! LOL.

ehh...stuff my teacher!
ask what they think about what?!
i'm the only one doing Costume! everyone else is doing Performance!!!!! lol

but i love rock band! :) hehehe.....despite the other 3 members come late(cough cough)...so it's usually me and the drummer in there for the first 15minutes..then out muso teach comes in n yells at 3 who come in later!!!! *AMYYYYYY* lol.....
and that's only tuesday lunch..then prefect is thursday lunch and we're organising yr 12 crap..

soo..mehhh! i hound her..she tells me to go away..which i don't give a flying crap!
she said to me "DON'T BLOW IT" about my IP...OMG! insulted! i emailed her twice..she never replied back....and i asked her about it..she doesn't care!!! she has 3 favourites! so she concentrates on them more than the other 13!!!

heysalovesyah

HSC
hey guys, OMG i cant believe that it is almost over.. umm i havent fully started onmy IP for costume.. and i am so behind compared to everyone else.. I have choosen As YOu LIke It, By William Shakespeare.. I wish i chose something else... hmm does any other schools having to do a review? Cos mine is tomorrow an i havent even properly started.. im scared.. hehe ohh no.. well i just wanted to ask.. is there anyone doing as you liek it also?? ansd what have they done?

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)