individual and society research portfolio (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
I have to create a research portfolio includining a novel, 2 - 3 examples of poetry, critical essays, art works and a film all relating to the individual in society during the 19th century... preferrably able to be related to P&P and ADH... if anyone has any ideas or suggestions your help is greatly appreciated... you can email at kristylee_@hotmail.com

thanx

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
kristylee_ said:
I have to create a research portfolio includining a novel, 2 - 3 examples of poetry, critical essays, art works and a film all relating to the individual in society during the 19th century... preferrably able to be related to P&P and ADH... if anyone has any ideas or suggestions your help is greatly appreciated... you can email at kristylee_@hotmail.com

thanx
can you used prescribed texts?
there's a list of possible related texts up in this forum. another ibsen play, tennyson, other 19th century novels - Flaubert is a good one.
for art there was a recent exhibition at the national gallery canberra - I think it's still on? or maybe it's a regular feature, not sure. so if you can get down there.
www.victorianweb.org is good.
and I really think you should have a look around yourself first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)