Indigenous Peoples (1 Viewer)

HannieStar

Hi! Am I the only one her doing IPs?
I was just wondering what L, C, M and D people are using. I had mine all figured out except it feels like I keep on bordering on HR in my notes.....

wachita

am having troubles with indigenous peoples too

i have notes on indigenous peoples from class but i can't seem to summarise it all down. It's such a big topic that it gets really difficult to remember legislation and cases!!

actually, come to think of it.. i have the same problem with all topics.... remembering legislation and cases and media reports is impossible!..

= Jennifer =

HSC
:eek: is it really that hard?
we just started yr 12 legal and our options are shelter and indigenous peoples, is there really alot of work involved *stressing*

Class of 2004:p

HannieStar

Yeah- its a hard one-
im mostly worried about if it is a theme based question- like continuity and change or something gaaah!

wachita

well... actually, it's not that it's hard to understand, it's pretty basic, but the tricky thing is trying to remember everything. Legislations, conventions... numbers, dates.. that sorta thing

and in the time we have for the essays its pretty hard to get it all down.

i think there are usually two questions we can choose from for indigenous peoples, one theme-based and the other is really broad. Personally i rather the theme-based questions because it gives you boundaries to write within, otherwise i get overwhelmed by having too many things to write about and there's no direction in my essays.

My advice is to really keep neat, up-to-date notes from class.. it's the best way. Otherwise you'll end up like me... stressing a week before the exam trying to organise everything.. :(

xanthanotus

HSC
I.P's isnt that bad......infact i seriously think its one of the earier topics (personal opinion only)lol.....
remembering the leg is shit though lol...i spent yesterday learing 15 different legislation for family...lol...but apparently you dont get marked down if you get the wrong data on the leg lol.....

for IP's im getting stuffed up on the the remedies available to rectify their legal issues lol.....there are sooooo many and more have crap names lol.....and remembering all the reports...and recomandations now that is hard lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)