Indie/Folk Music (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
PASSENGER EVERYONE LISTEN TO PASSENGER FOR THEIR FOLK FIX HE'S LOVELY AND GORGEOUS AND FUNNY AND DID I MENTION A BRITISH ACCENT

yep

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
this guys voice sounds sounds so unique. Wish i was aware of this guy ealier so i could of seen him live :(. Anyways thanks for sharing i get his album and give it a better listen ;)
On Thursday, Josh Pyke is playing an event at the Annandale called Busking for Change, tickets are $35 and haven't sold out yet. Passenger is one of the support acts.

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
On Thursday, Josh Pyke is playing an event at the Annandale called Busking for Change, tickets are $35 and haven't sold out yet. Passenger is one of the support acts.
hmmm i try to go but i dont really have friends that are indie/folk music hahaha

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
... it is possible to go to gigs on your own. You're guaranteed to have something in common with the other people there

But Passenger is fantastic
yes true but im not going to pay money for artist i just know about and would rather go with someone who is more familiar with them

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
Fuck cant get enough of this track. These guys are just so damn brilliant

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
Really amazing instrumental rock band should give these guys a listen if you love amazing music

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

I was taken to see Ingrid last night after someone bailed and while it's not my kind of music, it was nice enough for the hour or two.

She's a sweetie but borders on the cheesy

TheBui1

HSC
N/A
A truly amazing post rock track. The buildup is just so damn amazing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)