India (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
ok so i leave to india in less than a week (next monday).

have any of you fucks been before?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yep. Was as hot as hell when I went. It's great for the cultural differences, and in particular, if your interested in history and theology.

The days can often take a lot out of you though, so IMO try and plan some time to actually relax, rather than rushing through everything.

philphie

Banned
HSC
no but i wish. i hope it is everything The Darjeeling Limited said it would be

HSC
you'll be involved in racially motivated assaults

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
it's probably as philthy as pakistan, except maybe for the rich areas.

boil water before drinking, try not to eat too much outside food, get sickness injection before going, take water purification tablets, etc.

philphie

Banned
HSC

boil water before drinking, try not to eat too much outside food, get sickness injection before going, take water purification tablets, etc.
now you know you're going to have to pay me for using that right?

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

lol repped.. when i can

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
going with 2 other friends 1 since yr 7, 1 since kindergarten.

I've always though it would be an amazing place to travel - culturally, georaphically, economically, etc.. beautiful country up north, and the big cities seem really appealing to me.

but yep, pretty nervous about getting stabbed, but we figure we'll just tell everyone we are from new zealand. no one over there would know where the fuck that is anyway..

Last edited:
HSC
Yeah, seriously, be careful, some might get emotional and attack you.
Wear an I <3 India badge or something and they'll spare you.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Yep. Was as hot as hell when I went. It's great for the cultural differences, and in particular, if your interested in history and theology.

The days can often take a lot out of you though, so IMO try and plan some time to actually relax, rather than rushing through everything.

yeah, it's their winter right now, so hopefully only mildly hot. we're going up north to Daramsala for a few days, going to be fucking cold there but aside from that we wont be going further north than Delhi. oh and planning on spending a lot of time getting maggot in Goa.

def intresed in history + theology. other than obvious taj mahal, red-fort, tourist blah blah any good temples, artefacts, etc. you would recommend on visiting?

and where did you go, how long where you there for>??

hollaholla

HSC
jeez whats up with people sayin yr gona get mugged and stabbed ..its a nice place yeah might get a lil hot but nothing compared to sydney summer ...people are relatively nice theyll try n get to know you a bit ofcourse since you are from a different place..you wont get Stabbed or mugged ..if you say you;re australian you might though cause of all the stuff goin on you know. The foods good just make sure you dont eat at bad places..great sights to see etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)