india globalisation report please help!! (1 Viewer)

glenn

HSC
N/A
does anyone have any information that they woulld be able to send me on india and the impacts of globalisation to its economy and what strategies india is doing, if any one has done or is doing this please send me something.
thanks alot

overwhelming

India :| nope.. don't think India would be a good country to do it on. Don't you get a choice?

Personally I think China is the best one to do it on.

AGB

HSC
GO IRELAND!!!

seriously though, if you have a choice Ireland is a really good one to do

AGB

HSC
its basically all ireland is......they have benefitted very positively from globalisation...nearly all income comes from the international sector

also, the govt there has been actively introducing strategies to embrace globalisation....and, on a more technical note, it is pretty easy to find info on it to fit in with the requirements of they syllabus

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by overwhelming
I rkn china is easier to do.
just one more thing....not too many people do ireland, whereas there are a lot of people that do china because it is the case study done in tim riley's textbook...

ashwin

Creator
HSC
i did a case study on india. i can give u info if u want. china sux, coz like AGB said, heaps of ppl do it!

glenn

HSC
N/A
yeh im goning to stick with india as it is original and that is what markers are looking for...to people are doing or have done china

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)