Independent 2012 Trial (1 Viewer)

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
Tomorrow for myself.... not looking forward to it. I'm worried about the case study mainly

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
can anyone please explain to me what is independent trial?

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
for the trial hsc examinations, the school has the option to either create their own (which has the limitation of bias) or they can buy other papers, such as the independent paper, the neap (i think its one of them), or the catholic cssa paper (which all catholic schools purchase)

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
Did the test this morning, pretty good test i must say. Short answers pretty basic and the extended response questions were quite broad.
Only strange bit was exchange rates... which wasnt necessarily hard, but weird because it sort of felt like a couple of the questions were asking the same thing

deswa1

HSC
What were the essay questions?

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
What were the essay questions?
Stimulus based ; Explain the role of macroeconomic policies in Australia in achieving full employment, price stability and economic growth (had budget excerpt and cash rate graph) And, Describe how Australian economic activity is affected by the global economy. Something along those lines.

deswa1

HSC
Stimulus based ; Explain the role of macroeconomic policies in Australia in achieving full employment, price stability and economic growth (had budget excerpt and cash rate graph) And, Describe how Australian economic activity is affected by the global economy. Something along those lines.
LOL- that means we sat the independent trial last Wednesday haha. We had those essay questions. And the other two were on monetary policy and globalisation impact on living standards/case study?

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
lolwut as if?
what happened to the integrity of exams etc...

deswa1

HSC
lolwut as if?
what happened to the integrity of exams etc...
I don't think independent has to be sat on a specific date- just a period. Its possible that our school just stole the essay questions and wrote the rest of the paper, idk. But yeah, its wierd and if I knew...

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think independent has to be sat on a specific date- just a period. Its possible that our school just stole the essay questions and wrote the rest of the paper, idk. But yeah, its wierd and if I knew...
haha when was ur eco paper?

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
LOL- that means we sat the independent trial last Wednesday haha. We had those essay questions. And the other two were on monetary policy and globalisation impact on living standards/case study?
Interestingly enough though, we didnt get those questions, our other ones were on unemployment (stimulus) and Microeconomic policy and how it would effect industries. I did notice with the paper i sat today that the font wasnt uniform throughout so im guessing some questions might have been pulled from a few different papers

susan_chao

HSC
were the short answers on the multipler, economic intergration/globalisation, australian dollar and income equality?

B33FS00P

Dwight K. Schrute
HSC
Well actually in my test the income distribution question was taken out as we still havent done that topic yet ( learnt macroecoonomic policy before economic issues) so i cant say. I found the rest of test was reasonably good though.

susan_chao

HSC
oh wow! so you only did the x rate, multiplier and intergration/globalisation?

Radah

HSC
has anyone done the legal independent trial ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)