Incubus - Light Grenades (1 Viewer)

Chris.

HSC
Just heard the album and i think its great. Alot better than ACLOTM, but i dont think its their best. My personal favourites are Dig, Light Grenades, Earth to Bella, Pendulous Threads, and Rogues.

A bit dissapointed there is no funky bass riffs. What are your thoughts?

HSC
N/A
I've only heard A Crow Left of the Murder.

Is the new one worth buying? How's it different compared to the previous? ^^

Chris.

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
I've only heard A Crow Left of the Murder.

Is the new one worth buying? How's it different compared to the previous? ^^
If you thought "A Crow Left of the Murder" was worth buying, then i think you'll think "Light Grenades" is worth buying.

I think all the songs are good, with the exception of the first song (too weird IMO).
This album is more chilled-out then their previous albums, but it still has sum songs that rock. Just listen to them on youtube.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not digging it at all, nothing memorable, will give it time, maybe it'll grow on me.

HSC
N/A
Chris. said:
If you thought "A Crow Left of the Murder" was worth buying, then i think you'll think "Light Grenades" is worth buying.

I think all the songs are good, with the exception of the first song (too weird IMO).
This album is more chilled-out then their previous albums, but it still has sum songs that rock. Just listen to them on youtube.
I downloaded it, but I loved it, so I might buy the next.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Haven't been playing much else lately (except a bit of Audioslave), and I'm impressed. Anna Molly, Dig, A Kiss to Send Us Off and Pendulous Threads are all great. It's obviously a concept album; you could swear twelve different bands are playing on the album (the two Earth to Bella songs being the only sounds that are really repeated). Not that I have a problem with it being a concept album ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)