increase in anti Islamic sentiments on this forum (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
None - and if you look at how many foiled terrorist attacks there have been, it's not like one gets stopped every day or even every week. My point was that the reason people have such strong anti-Islamic sentiment is because of media focus - you don't here vitriolic denunciations of the FARC here, because the media ignores them for the most part. To thus claim that such hatred towards them is justified because 'they do what the media reports' is unfair, because you're simply targeting a group on the basis of the media, whilst other groups, which don't get media attention in Australia, also do some pretty horrendous stuff.
The reason Islamic terror gets a lot of attention is because it is a threat to all countries, and Islamic terror attacks happen somewhere in the world at least every week, so obviously there is equivalent media reporting. FARC hasn't done much lately, and FARC is not interesting to Australia because they are based in a somewhere many people in Australia couldn't locate on a map, and they only threaten Columbia/the US.

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Yes. I hate Muslims because Muslims hate me
No, the most of the world despises Jews and Israelis and Zionists and what not because of their hypocrisy (after the Holocaust, Palestine was dispossessed), their occupation of Palestine and their hate for everybody other than themselves.
Rightly so that nobody likes you lot.

HSC
N/A
No, the most of the world despises Jews and Israelis and Zionists and what not because of their hypocrisy (after the Holocaust, Palestine was dispossessed), their occupation of Palestine and their hate for everybody other than themselves.
Rightly so that nobody likes you lot.
I dont think that's why you hate Jews. You are still blinded by the 'glory' Quran? Open your eyes, use your logic, not your blind faith to a warlord who claimed himself as a prophet and went on ranting against Jews.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I dont think that's why you hate Jews. You are still blinded by the 'glory' Quran? Open your eyes, use your logic, not your blind faith to a warlord who claimed himself as a prophet and went on ranting against Jews.
I don't hate Jews (because unlike yourself, I don't attribute shit things that a minority do to an entire group), I hate Zionists. And I'm Palestinian, so it's justified.

HSC
N/A
I don't hate Jews (because unlike yourself, I don't attribute shit things that a minority do to an entire group), I hate Zionists. And I'm Palestinian, so it's justified.
Well you are living on my ancestors land. So killing your family is justified.

Sprangler

HSC
your point....? are you saying its justified to dislike Muslims, but not the FARC? Despite the fact they both commit terrorist acts?

edit: (@ Sprangler)
I never said that - but what was your point? That the media should ignore uncovered Islamic terrorist plots, trials and attacks etc. because they involve Muslims?

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
No. In past Israel-Palestine related threads your rhetoric often collapses with your rage and your true hate for Jews, not just Zionists, is revealed.

Please don't take the moral high-ground here. I find there to be similar contrived feelings within me as well, so I never claim to not generalise.

Sprangler

HSC
How is it biased? Please provide proof. As far as I can tell you're just against the media reporting on violence committed by Muslims full stop.

Sprangler

HSC
You misunderstood what I posted. FARC doesn't do much, hence the media doesn't report on it that much, but when they do make an attack it gets reported. Islamic terror attacks happen at least once a week somewhere in the world, so there is a lot of coverage.

banco55

HSC
The reason Islamic terror gets a lot of attention is because it is a threat to all countries, and Islamic terror attacks happen somewhere in the world at least every week, so obviously there is equivalent media reporting. FARC hasn't done much lately, and FARC is not interesting to Australia because they are based in a somewhere many people in Australia couldn't locate on a map, and they only threaten Columbia/the US.
I think Sikhman has spent too much time in media studies classes and now has the "sophisticated" view that every phenomenon is just a media creation.

Sprangler

HSC
You're not really making any point. If someone bases their opinion of an entire group of people off the media where mainly bad events get reported, then it's a problem with that person and not the media.

BobMoo

HSC
Well you are living on my ancestors land. So killing your family is justified.
Yet if you go to the "Muslim Immigration should be stopped to Australia", you are always crying about how the Quran encourages killings. You even tried to pick out a few words from the Quran and manipulate them to sound bad. Yet your words are all I need to prove that you're a hypocrite.

EVERYONE GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH: THE ARRIVALS. THAT WILL PROVE ALL YOUR VIEWS ABOUT ZIONISM AND JEWS!!!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
dude, just stop

there are those of us who realise just how fucking moronic all religion etc is. we hate israel and islam equally. those people are people like me.

then there are backward morons like yourself who support islam blindly, or dickhead imbeciles like GodLovesIsrael who supports Israel blindly.

Everyone needs to be more like me, p. much.

HSC
N/A
The media is catching on. People are becoming aware. Islam is dying and will be wiped from the memory of man only to be relegated to dusty old textbooks. Islam cannot win. Muslims can't have peace amongst themselves. If Islam was to actually take over the world, it would kill itself anyway. Just keep spreading the word and let the radical Muslims wipe their own ideology off the face of the Earth. Us people in the 'West' are getting tired of it and it's only a matter of time before we start shutting the Muslims down and sending them back to where they came from. Mark my words, we will not tolerate the hateful, murderous ideology . Islam ... this is not a battle you can win. Islam hasn't been able to win since it's inception and will continue to lose by leaps and bounds.

fixing

HSC
The media is catching on. People are becoming aware. Islam is dying and will be wiped from the memory of man only to be relegated to dusty old textbooks. Islam cannot win. Muslims can't have peace amongst themselves. If Islam was to actually take over the world, it would kill itself anyway. Just keep spreading the word and let the radical Muslims wipe their own ideology off the face of the Earth. Us people in the 'West' are getting tired of it and it's only a matter of time before we start shutting the Muslims down and sending them back to where they came from. Mark my words, we will not tolerate the hateful, murderous ideology . Islam ... this is not a battle you can win. Islam hasn't been able to win since it's inception and will continue to lose by leaps and bounds.
Islam is the fastest growing religion Mr. Joo.

ay0_x

HSC
Islam is the fastest growing religion Mr. Joo.
I would really love to see some evidence of this. I hear this all the time and have never once seen a shred of evidence.

oh and 6 million american muslims convert to christianity every year. =]

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
dude, just stop

there are those of us who realise just how fucking moronic all religion etc is. we hate israel and islam equally. those people are people like me.

then there are backward morons like yourself who support islam blindly, or dickhead imbeciles like GodLovesIsrael who supports Israel blindly.

Everyone needs to be more like me, p. much.
when did you turn normal u gaylord cunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)