Inclass moments (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Thread for the funny/good/rememberable times in class

This was in IPT.

My IPT class is on the 4th floor of the main building in my school. This was during the planking stage, well he was planking on the railing on the top of the 4th floor. Everything was screeming when he did it and scared him so he jumped back on the floor and wet him self.

What are some of your moments

RANK 1

HSC
this one time in english we had a listening task but this guy took the disc and hid it when the teacher went out, we didnt have the listening task that day

this other time the timetable screwed up so we didnt have a teacher for science for 3 weeks so we'd just find a room and sit in it. crazy shit happened every time we had science those three weeks, mostly it was just bagging out this one kid until someone threw his bag at the fan and he exploded and started throwing chairs.

this other time we had this fob sub and this one guy started making fun of his accent and the sub kinda had a breakdown.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My maths teacher kept saying all these wonderful things that we'd keep tabs on. The School Captain would write down these funny quotes in her diary, but she hasn't released a copy of them yet...

Ones I can remember are:

1. "You should write a book called 'I survived euthanasia'"

2. [after he had said the 2u class had to join with the general maths class and after one person had asked, "Sir, does that mean we're with the dumb class?"] "Yes".

---

There was also an instance in the General Maths class where a girl's phone had rung - now at my school phones are not allowed. The deputy principal was the teacher of the General Maths class and he went up to her and asked for her phone. She said, "I'll just give it to the office".

The deputy principal replied: "I am the office".

---

We don't get a lot of these at uni, regrettably...

fakermaker

HSC
this one time in english we had a listening task but this guy took the disc and hid it when the teacher went out, we didnt have the listening task that day

this other time the timetable screwed up so we didnt have a teacher for science for 3 weeks so we'd just find a room and sit in it. crazy shit happened every time we had science those three weeks, mostly it was just bagging out this one kid until someone threw his bag at the fan and he exploded and started throwing chairs.

this other time we had this fob sub and this one guy started making fun of his accent and the sub kinda had a breakdown.
Your class sounds seriously horrible :|

My maths teacher kept saying all these wonderful things that we'd keep tabs on. The School Captain would write down these funny quotes in her diary, but she hasn't released a copy of them yet...

Ones I can remember are:

1. "You should write a book called 'I survived euthanasia'"
I dont get it...Is there any context as to why this is funny?

It does remind me of an inside joke between a few friends and I. Outside our history classroom is a bunch of pictures of various scenes/events. One picture features a bunch of Chinese kids playing with a tire or something. While waiting for our teacher, I pointed to the poster and remarked, "euthanasia...That doesnt seem very controversial to me"...

As lame as it is, the joke's pretty much a rite of passage for us to enter class each day.

HSC
N/A
That time in PDHPE where we had to do a roll play and I was the psychiatrist and I was meant to be consoling a student who was agressive and not coping well due to the sudden death of his father.
I remember it quite vividly actually:
Me: So... how do you think you dad feels about all this bad behaviour?
Him: So what? I can do whatever the hell I want. It's my life. You can't tell me what to do, you're not my freaking dad! He's DEAD. Nothing can bring him back.
Me: How do you think your father feels about this, looking down from Hell- WAIT. WAIT. SORRY. HEAVEN, HEAVEEEENNN!!!!!!!11 LOOKING DOWN FROM HEAVENNN =="
*Class cracked up so much*
:haha:

HSC
N/A
and then there was the time I had a history presentation, and I forgot the name of a particular individual, so I said Tom Riddle. Legit the teacher didn't notice :haha:

The class certainly did and started laughing and staring at the teacher to see if she noticed. I asked her after she graded us and handed it back if she noticed I bullshitted a section, and she was like, "Oh, Really?", "I didn't notice that at all... but who is Tom Riddle anyway?" :haha:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I dont get it...Is there any context as to why this is funny?
The quotes in that collection are stand-alone quotes. "I survived euthanasia", that's all you need. Maybe you just have a different sense of humour.

fakermaker

HSC
The quotes in that collection are stand-alone quotes. "I survived euthanasia", that's all you need. Maybe you just have a different sense of humour.
It might be funny...I just dont understand it :S

If Euthanasia it's administered by some kind of poison, its possible (albeit unlikely) to survive...The equivalent would be to write a book called "I survived being shot".

Edit: Also, my humour doesnt find this quote funny either: [after he had said the 2u class had to join with the general maths class and after one person had asked, "Sir, does that mean we're with the dumb class?"] "Yes".

But it might just be me...

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It might be funny...I just dont understand it :S

If Euthanasia it's administered by some kind of poison, its possible (albeit unlikely) to survive...The equivalent would be to write a book called "I survived being shot".

Edit: Also, my humour doesnt find this quote funny either: [after he had said the 2u class had to join with the general maths class and after one person had asked, "Sir, does that mean we're with the dumb class?"] "Yes".

But it might just be me...
Euthanasia is basically authorising someone to kill you, and succeeding. Writing a book on it is farcical because it creates the paradox that you died... but didn't. My English teacher loved it.

And the second one is your stock standard General maths is full of dumb people joke.

Carl5

HSC
Bringing food in for our math lessons during our doubles in year 11 (sometimes our teacher would cook for us too)
The bird that made its way into our maths class room
A guy in our math class exclaiming "Sweet Niblets!" (A reference Hannah Montana), only to have our maths teacher pick up on it.
During our year 9/10 boy education camp, tying one of the year 9s to a fence and squeezing lemons on him
The time I was pulling stupid faces at a friend from across the room waiting to get his attention. Our teacher begins laughing. I turn to go back to my work and realise she's laughing at me.
Walking into class each Thursday from our captains meeting with drinks only to be met with a "Oh, so you think you're better than us now?"
Watching our maths teacher rage at year 7'ers as we try to stop ourselves from laughing, covering our faces, then watching her order the kids to leave, closing the door behind them so we can finally burst with laughter.
Writing stupid messages on all the white boards as we undertake the recycling program we just started. Specifically, we like to write on our year adviser's whiteboard.
Singing on all our bus trips
Year 7: a guy in my design class climbed over the balcony and hung from the balcony, yelling for the teacher
Whenever someone knocks on our door during chemistry, the girls yell "Come in!" knowing that the door is locked and then have a fit of laughter.
Yelling "facebook!" during free periods to make the supervising teacher suspicious.
Year 11 snow trip: general knock and runs out of boredom and climbing through each other's windows as a shortcut.
Reminiscing about these very events in class...

Ahh, I love my year group. There's soo much more... gonna have to try and remember them for the outgoing captains speech!! Can't believe it's nearly over..

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The class certainly did and started laughing and staring at the teacher to see if she noticed. I asked her after she graded us and handed it back if she noticed I bullshitted a section, and she was like, "Oh, Really?", "I didn't notice that at all... but who is Tom Riddle anyway?" :haha:
dumb teacher... as expected from a history teacher :lol:

Disclaimer: I have nothing against history or historians.

benji_10

HSC
Our sub for history was sleeping and a friend was forced into chucking increasing amounts of paper pellets, until she woke up. Shit ensued.
Also, we nuggeted a bag, and the guy spent a minute trying find to the zipper, then realised that his bag was nuggeted.
Our science teacher for year 10 had the flabbiest underarms ever. They drooped 10 cm, and she was waving her arms as well. I didn't notice at first, but I noticed my friend going red and looking like he was choking, and looked where he was looking, then I went red as well. The whole class eventually caught on. Nicknamed them machine guns, only going the wrong way. Damn funny.
On camp, we did a trust exercise and we had to look at how some volunteers would do it. 2 were picked, and they tried to do the "you fall on your back and I've got you" thing. It just so happened that one of the guys was distracted by a convo, and the other guy fell hard on his back. Nice job.
And who can forget about our physics teacher systematically demolishing the talkative boys every lesson. And this quote sticks with me for some reason: [Student] "Sir the test was too hard." [Physics teacher]"My heart bleeds for you. Out of the aorta. Just like it's supposed to."

jamesfirst

HSC
When I was in Year 10, there was this lebo guy who was really funny. In graphics, he was playing with his friends phone in class and the teacher found out. But the guy gave the phone back to his friend and put his hands in his pocket. The teacher thought that the phone was in his pocket and demanded him to take the phone out, so that he can confiscate it.

The guy said he doesn't have it. The teacher asked again, and he pulled his hand out and said "abracadabra it's gone". LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that was some funny ass shit. He got sent out of class for it.

------------------------------------------------

In our ext 1 class, the guy who sits next to me is really fond with the math teacher. The teacher was saying something, not about math because he just randomly talks about everything. After he said it, the guy who sits next to me said "Cool story bro". LOL

Last edited:

RANK 1

HSC
one time my ancient history teacher got bored and some yr 7 outside was making alot of noise so she went out and raged at him, then after about a minute, comes back in the room, starts loling then goes back out at screams at him some more. it was pretty funny to watch

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was in an exam room in Year 8-ish in a 'study session' when this pipe just outside the room randomly broke and started leaking water everywhere. It was raining heavily.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
In the SC, during the Maths exam someones phone when off, It was the pokemon theme song. Everyone laughed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)