in yet anyone? earlybirds? (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea well... my plan was to screw heaps of other people over by promoting the idea of an 'all nighter' however i ended up going along with it myself.. :(
These marks better be worth it... papa needs a brand new car!

chantelle87

i dont know how u guys have stayed up all night it was stressfull enough waking up 100 times during the night hoping that it was finally time!!

SPED

HSC
I wonder if the sms will come at exactly 6am...
this mite b a dum question but which pin do u use to get them on da net coz i seem to memba havin two pins

dafidav

HSC
why does it have to be spot on at 6am

this is fuken gay

making me hate BoS even more

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
I've just decided after a long night of not sleeping that i dont actually KNOW where to get the results from..

and the although the thought that i could just try clicking on both of these links myself to find the marks will answer my question, considering there's still 7 mins left, and i have time to kill, maybe someone can answer my question before i need to find out for myself!

(haha... i need sleep -.-'... lookit that looong sentence that goes nowhere... wheeeeeee)

So, can anyone tell me whether it's on the page entitled "Your Enrolment" or... on the "Assessments" page?

yay! cheers.

p.s. YAY NSG!!! WOOOOOOOOOH

Scanorama

HSC
Maybe a seperate page 'HSC result' will come out at 6am. If not, 'display' is another good place to go, SC result is in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)