In trouble (1 Viewer)

sirterror

HSC
Hey guys, this is just a warning about schoolies. Have fun, but be VERY careful.
Last year, I went with my friend to schoolies up at the Gold Coast. We went to very wild parties, did some pot, you know, the whole shebang. One day, I was so off my face, I just lost consciousness. I woke up next to some girl I knew.
9 months later, I am now a father. Well, except that she decided to abort, and I couldn't blame her. I wasn't going to waste my life on that promiscuous little turd, she'd have had to find support elsewhere.

Anyway, if you don't want any heartache, stay away from the pot, stay away from the coke, stay away from consuming too much alcohol.

Don't screw too many chicks.
HAVE PROTECTION.

:alone:

Peace out,
Osama.

H8in

HSC
I feel you bro, same happened to me except I fucked up and ended up with two kids, each to a different chick.
But dont worry, abortion is the way to go! :D

Now I can go live in the ghetto!!!

sirterror

HSC
I can only assume you utilise the evident sarcasm in order to deter anyone from being in the same predicament.
Anyone who is thinking of going 'all out wild' should consider the consequences carefully. I know it sounds like what your teachers and parents are telling you, but seriously: let the raging hormones, the blind ignorance and the foolish bravado settle for a bit and act responsibly. It doesn't take alcohol to have a fun time. YOLO is a mantra for the intellectually limited.
Calm the hell down, act responsibility, preferably limit screwage and alcohol consumption and THINK.
It isn't fun to act like a dickhead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)