In seach for Software Design & Development Excel book w/ Study Cards (1 Viewer)

Jordyz96

HSC
Hello, my first ever post on this website :spin:, so please don't hate :uhoh:

Anyway, I was wondering where I could purchase the Software Design & Development Excel book w/ Study Cards. I'v checked everywhere from small book shops close by, to large scale book shops like Dymocks, etc at the city, but this book that I am currently in search for is no where to be seen D:

My school library has 2 SDD excel books in stock for borrowing, but I need one to use for more than 2 weeks at a time (I don't want to keep re-borrowing it, it's kind of awkward), also it is the old edition which has no study cards at the back.

So does anyone have any idea's to where I could find this book?

Thanks in advance, ;)

Jordan L.

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
I don't think there's an SDD excel book for the new SDD syllabus yet.

Jordyz96

HSC
Seriously? Damn.

Although I did some research and found a 2004 edition of the book w/ 72 study cards. >http://www.dymocks.com.au/ProductDetails/ProductDetail.aspx?R=9781741251753#.UYXxIrVTB8E<

Dymocks claims that they don't have any in stock. My last resort is to order it, which I will do if I don't get a solution to my problem.

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
2004 is pretty damn old. Can't you just grab Samuel Davis's textbook and do the exercises in that?

Jordyz96

HSC
Yeah, i'm doing that at the moment, but I find the excel textbooks extremely useful. I have the IPT excel, the whole 150 pages sums up the whole year 12 course. Very quick to read, I use it when there are exams coming up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)