In love with my mate (1 Viewer)

louweesel

HSC
Over the past few years I have fallen madly in love with one of my close guy friends. We are both away from home at atm. I'm at boarding school and he is working. Should I tell him how I feel or try and ignore it?

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
do you get to see him heaps? If you don't then don't bother telling him, coz the relationship won't work anyways...

Collin

HSC
N/A
If you're on an internet forum requesting proper advice, atleast elaborate more about your circumstances other than some one-lined sentence providing only the basic bare-butt info on the situation.

But too late now. Only a matter of time before the trolls roll in for dinner.

louweesel

HSC
Collin said:
If you're on an internet forum requesting proper advice, atleast elaborate more about your circumstances other than some one-lined sentence providing only the basic bare-butt info on the situation.

But too late now. Only a matter of time before the trolls roll in for dinner.
Hey calm down. I was just asking opinion on the basis of what I wrote down not based on my enitre context. Don't be nasty7 2 ppl. you've never met. But I believe in that lil' thing called Karma.
"You'll get your comupense."

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
louweesel said:
Hey calm down. I was just asking opinion on the basis of what I wrote down not based on my enitre context. Don't be nasty7 2 ppl. you've never met. But I believe in that lil' thing called Karma.
"You'll get your comupense."
HAHAHA 'nasty7'. For some reason it reminds me of Brogan.

lol i pissed myself at the 'trolls roll in for dinner' remark. HHHHHAHAHAHA!!!

whiteeagle

HSC
louweesel said:
Over the past few years I have fallen madly in love with one of my close guy friends. We are both away from home at atm. I'm at boarding school and he is working. Should I tell him how I feel or try and ignore it?
If he hasn't got a girlfriend, yes.

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
If he hasn't got a girlfriend then you definitely should.

I reckon every straight guy has at least thought about what it'd be like to be with their female friends, if not more likely at some stage really wanted to be with you.

Tell him, give it a go, see how it works.

vaudeville

HSC
Well, I'm sure it was bound to happen sooner or later. Every friend you have of the opposite sex has qualities that you must find somewhat endearing, otherwise why on earth would you be friends with him..

Anyway, go for it. Forget if he has a girlfriend - i'll tell you from experience that if the feeling is mutual, it wont matter that much.

Just be honest. Don't go parading around in mini tanks and Daisy Dukes.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Shell said:
HAHAHA 'nasty7'. For some reason it reminds me of Brogan.

lol i pissed myself at the 'trolls roll in for dinner' remark. HHHHHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah, looks like this bitch hasn't even encountered Brogan yet if she thinks I was being 'harsh' before.

And I was wrong.. the trolls didn't feast dinner in this thread tonight. :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hahahahahahaha.. oh damn, I missed that one Brogie. :eek:

louweesel

HSC
Yeah no worries, no daisy dukes 4 me. Thanks 4 the guy perspective ppl. I'll let u know what happens.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
louweesel said:
Invite him over and give him head, he'll probably leave a 20 on the table or something after he goes home (less if you don't swallow)... use this money to buy him a beer and a steak when you're out next time; he'll understand this as a gesture of love and you'll be dating before you know it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)