Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Whats yellow, flat and climbs trees.......?

An omlette.... i lied about it climbing trees....

*the crowd goes wild* thank you thank you

hello friends

i cant wait till this whole HSC exam thing is OVER.......i finish on the 10th wat about the rest of you

oh and i LOVE ancient history i think its FANTASTIC........i hope to have some of my theories on Ancient Persia published...some day...maybe.....if i become less lazy

anyways

HSC
N/A
Well, I feel like dying before the ancient exam. Before the textiles exam I felt like dying too, but at least I knew something about textiles. I'm pretty screwed for ancient, unless my "desperare-skit-studying-sessions" actually work.

Hmm, ok, so let me make an actual attempt at irrelevancy. ok.

I want shoes. Really nice Enzo Angiolini shoes.

After that, I want a nice outfit to go with the nice shoes.

And after that, I want somewhere nice to wear the nice clothes and shoes.

Hmm, then I think I'll want another pair of shoes.

As for the future, other than shoes, I don't really know what I want in life... I'm just sort of bumbling along in the general direction of the arts :)

HSC
well i have NO idea what i want to do......i just know i want to do everything

skit-studying??????? um????????

shoes *thinks* YES! i want shoes too.....i want a pair of chours or character shoes for dancing

HSC
N/A
Chorus? Hand me a pair of sport heels... I fall over in anything taller than 2 inches :'( Except for my Enzo Angiolinis!!! :D :D :D

*glitterfairy randomly dances, then tries to start going over spec routine, then realises she doesn't know it all that well anyway and goes back to random dancing*

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
i'm screwed for ancient as well. so many essays, so little motivation.

and i too enjoy shoes. except if they have a slippery sole. because then i fall over. but otherwise, shoes are great. my feet feel naked without them. unless of course i'm wearing socks. then my feet remain dignified and relatively clean.

i'm not big on dancing though. i think that's because i suck at it.

HSC
to tell the truth i cant walk or dance in heels either.....but ive always wanted to......dance sneakers just dont go with some dresses

*puts on heels dances around......trips...pretends it was part of the routine and strikes a pose* hehe

ummm not to sound stupid but wats spec?

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Strange indeed are the labrynthine ways walked by this thread. How did we get onto footwear?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
heeheehee that would have been me... :D big grin!

I love beautiful shoes, even though I really only have one pair (excluding all my dance shoes, yup, all 12 or so of them... lost count). Hence, I am on a great and brilliant journey to get more.

Shoes make me think of dancing... as for Spec, it's slang for Schools Spectacular. the Rock Eisteddfod for Public Schools. Go Public Education! The biggest and funnest event of the year. Lots of glitter and lots of crazy people. I fit right in!

Hmm... as for skit-sessions... I suck at learning anything by rote, and since I'm such an extroverted person I thought I could use drama and humour to help myself remember why the heck anyone wanted to go kill Caeser or go fight Parthians. Hence my brilliant idea of Skit-sessions was born :D We re-enacted the entire Corcyra affair with giant chess pieces. It was most amusing.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I am only posting on this thread because I noticed the discussion on shoes.

I can only contribute by saying, I love shoes. I wish I was carrie from sex in the city with all those shoes

HSC
N/A
*drools* shoes... ahh, beautiful shoes!!!

I don't watch Sex in the City, but I'd love her shoes. Or the lovely clothes she gets to wear. Damn, I want their entire wardrobe department. I want more shoes.

But yes goldie, dance is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Hmm.

I still want more beautiful shoes. A beautiful shoe is a beautiful shoe is a beautiful shoe, particularly if it's a really, really nice one. *glitterfairy wonders whether that was a double ententre, and then wonders what an entendre is*

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Ironically, most people watch it because it is inferred that she will take those lovely clothes off.

:rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
Goldie, this is most uncouth of you. How dare you!!! lol lol lol lol lol. (keep talking, we love you!)

Back to beautiful shoes...

I love shoes.

I can't stand bloch shoes though.

I love all shoes except for Bloch ones.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
(well, I'm only human :) )

Lol, aww, thank you! We love you too!

I'd love to keep talking but I have an early morning and much study to do tomorrow...and I know nothing about shoes...

So, talk well and sleep well people, for tomorrow I shall rise with the dawn (maybe an hour or so after the dawn methinks :) ).

Cya Later.

:p

J

jhakka

Those poor lions. I imagine they'd be hot enough already with those manes and other hairy areas... like everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)