Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

400miles

Dear EVERYONE,

Everyone has to pick up a copy of the sydney morning herald today to see my debut ARTICLE in the heckler section on the VERY BACK PAGE.

Thankyou for your time,
Liam.

J

jhakka

Dear Katie, Marcus, Lynn, Liam, Matt, Tennille and Tim,

Eight days to go.

Love Justin

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
hardly anyone posts here anymore.... i cant wait till the 06ers come in and ity gets going again... its like my fave forum.
im very very bored since school finished... very bored.

J

jhakka

Dear Dave,

I would assume there are cooking utensils there, especially as I have not been advised otherwise. In any case, it wouldn't hurt to take one or two pans just in case.

You're my wife now.
Justin

HSC
N/A
Dear cookie dough,

About 4-5 days to go! (depending on which way you look at it) I'm so excited! My packing list goes way over 50 items! Whooo! Sun, surf, and all-around good times, here I come!!!

Get thee into the oven now!
Lynn.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Dear Lynny,

Katie's list is beginning to rival yours! She is lucky enough to have a mary poppins bag and is as such having no trouble fitting everything in :D although the hair dryer and straightener are proving slightly tricky to pack.

Love

Katie

HSC
N/A
Dear penguins,

Marcus can't see the cookie-dough because it's in the oven. Katie - I want a Mary Poppins bag too! I'm going to start packing today - bought the sunscreen this morning, whoohoo that's everything on the list!

Lynn suggests that if straightener and hairdryer are too difficult to shove in, they should be put into a separate bag. Although Katie can probably figure out how to squish them in... somehow! Lynn has faith in the Super Katie! :D

Trying to find Pengu but realising that it doesn't sound quite as good as "Finding Nemo",
Lynn.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
HEY PEOPLE!!!!
i thought you all mght like to see my EE2 class. so i have pics of us all fr5om the formal!! when we all look our best :)

i am 2nd from the left in each one. and our wonderful and amazing teacher is 5th from the left.

aileenli

HSC
what is this thread about anyways? i thought this was an ee2 thingi.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
aileenli said:
what is this thread about anyways? i thought this was an ee2 thingi.
Dear Aileenli:)

I don't post in this thread anymore but since most if not all of the IPR members are gone I thought I'd give you a brief explanation. IPR is essentially a hang out thread in the English Extension 2 forum for EE2ers past and present(though this has previously been a point of contention). Posts are expected to be of decency and in an alternative form to regular composition ie previously all posts were composed in third person and the current trend is to post in article/letter form only. Be nice, have fun and good luck in your HSC.:)

J

jhakka

Dear Katie, Matt, Tennille, Liam, Lynny, Marcus and Tim,

This week was awesome. :D

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)