Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Dear IPR's who are in Justins pics,
you are all wonderfull and happy looking people. i wish i could meet you all. i hate where i live... because it is small, redneckish and far away from exciting people.

Dear Liam,
oh, shut up... ooh, 1 year older. that means nothing.
im not really a fan of the labret piercing on guys or girls... i just wanna getmy tongue done! grr.
luv'n'sunshine Alex

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Dear Alex,

Katie thinks you would be well advised to listen to Thomas' advice as he is far suprior to everyone on this thread, and indeed, the universe. Apart from Katie herself. She would also like to ask if you look anything like Missy Higgins? She also thinks you shouldnt worry about living out in boganland as Katie lives the closest to the city out of the I-PR people, and Amber in fact lives a whole three hours out of sydney!

Katie

HSC
N/A
Dear Liam,

I always appreciate your shows of affection. Tell Marcus that there isn't enough room outside this window, so if he wants to be thrown out, he has to find his own window.

Lynn.

400miles

That's very philosophical of you Marcus. Maybe we're ALL windows.

I've got writer's block guys. WRITERS BLOCK. I HATE writer's block.

Liam.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear Liam,

Pretend to be a toilet, and then flush.

Marcus.

HSC
N/A
Dear Marcus,

Oh, so NOW you tell me? What are we supposed to do with a window? ...Oh, I guess we could hang you on a wall, somewhere... then we can look outside and see the pretty trees and the green fields and the pretty gingerbread men frolicking in the fields with daisies...

Lynn.

HSC
N/A
400miles said:
That's very philosophical of you Marcus. Maybe we're ALL windows.

I've got writer's block guys. WRITERS BLOCK. I HATE writer's block.

Liam.
Dear Liam,

I hate writer's block. Sometimes creativity comes in a flood, other times... it really doesn't, and no matter how hard you try, nothing works. When this happens, sometimes it's not a good idea to push yourself too hard. Take a break, go for a walk. Clear your mind so that it is ready to accept new ideas from any sources (no matter how unusual or unexpected).

Lynn.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Dear Marcus,

Oh, so NOW you tell me? What are we supposed to do with a window? ...Oh, I guess we could hang you on a wall, somewhere... then we can look outside and see the pretty trees and the green fields and the pretty gingerbread men frolicking in the fields with daisies...

Lynn.

Dear Lynn,

I WAS MOLESTED BY GINGERBREAD COOKIES! No, just kidding.

Marcus.

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Dear Lynn,

I WAS MOLESTED BY GINGERBREAD COOKIES! No, just kidding.

Marcus.
Dear Gingerbread Cookies,

I apologise that in my act of not eating you all, you were forced to intercept Marcus on your way to wherever-you-were-going.

Apologies,
Lynn.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
super katie said:
Dear Alex,

Katie thinks you would be well advised to listen to Thomas' advice as he is far suprior to everyone on this thread, and indeed, the universe. Apart from Katie herself. She would also like to ask if you look anything like Missy Higgins? She also thinks you shouldnt worry about living out in boganland as Katie lives the closest to the city out of the I-PR people, and Amber in fact lives a whole three hours out of sydney!

Katie

Dear Katie
Missy Higgins??? What the??? where did you get that from? no , i dont... not at all... in fact, this is what i look like... shocking pic. but just so you have no more misconceptions about what i look like.
bah, i will never listen to Thomas. bwahaha

Dear... everyone else.
you are all crazy.
the end

Luv'n'sunshine Alex

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Dear whoever you strange randoms are,

...Missy Higgins? Please, have some taste.

Regrets,
Kwayera

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Dear Katie
Ah, i see. i like her too. well... i dont have the hots for her but i like her music.
luv'n'sunshine Alex

Dear Kwayera,
Please be nice. there wasnt really a need for that.
Luv'n'sunshine Alex

Dear... er, Everyone!
heh. i have decided to give you all hugs and cookies because i never have to look at the english stuff EVER AGAIN! BWAHAHAHHAHA
luv'n'sunshine Alex

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear Kwayera,

These strange randoms have been randomly spamming here since 2004.

Regards,
The Randy Cowboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)