Important - Please Read (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Or me.

Provoking fights for your own entertainment is not cool. You do have the choice of ignoring this thread, you know.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex wails! look what hes done to you! all of you stopped talking in third person cos of him.... Alex tries extra hard to do it instead.

HSC
N/A
Lynn smiles and approves of Alex's post.

She explains that in rare situations, ipr members will switch to first-person when they feel it is appropriate (either in regards to situation, or creative license). Usually when this happens they will still use speech quotation marks.

When they don't, it is personal choice - Alan and Liam often use first-person narration these days.

When Justin and Lynn used it above, it was because they wanted to emphasise the seriousness of what they were saying.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex understands... she knew people did it sometimes... she was merely pointing out that he was even making you guys write differently.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
tez waves hi to lynnay and cries with joy that his trials are almost over AND he didn't get torn apart by his EE2 teacher w00000000000

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus greets lonely I-PR. He wonders where everyone is, and he hopes that the 05ers are coping with their exams and Major Works. It can get tough, but everyone makes it through - and that's the best part. Most usually do better than they expected; but in the end the marks themselves are irrelevant. The HSC passes. Don't get too stuck in it.

J

jhakka

PerfectByNature said:
Alex understands... she knew people did it sometimes... she was merely pointing out that he was even making you guys write differently.
Yah. I switch into first person when I need to do mod stuff.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is very disturbed at the fact that NO ONE appears to have seen Big Trouble In Little China. She thinks everyone is stupid. Except for her friend amy who has the cutest feet ever.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she just had her last exam, Drama!!!!!!!!!!! yay!
she also apologises to Lynn for not having seen the movie... shes never even heard of it

enigma~

HSC
Monique has temporarily returned for she is at school and is bored :(
Love and stuff to fellow IPRers! <3
Wow...Monique is amazed that the bored got rid of rep! Oh well :p
Oh, and Monique would like to inform anyone that cares that her damantion account will be unbanned after the hsc
*sigh*
Love,
Monique. :)

enigma~

HSC
Monique follows Alex but becomes dizzy and falls down
She left for a bit and everybody in this forum starts posting on a regular basis?! No fair! *crosses arms in apparent disdain but can't stay mad at the cool posse that is IPR*
BOO YA'LL!
(Monique appologises for that outburst :eek:)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus exclaims that he too loved "Big Trouble in Little China". At the end, his sister proposed a sequel, called: "Big Trouble in Little Truck".

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Alex cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she just had her last exam, Drama!!!!!!!!!!! yay!
she also apologises to Lynn for not having seen the movie... shes never even heard of it
Come again? Have I morphed into someone else? Do I no longer exist?

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
super katie said:
Come again? Have I morphed into someone else? Do I no longer exist?
Argh! Alecx apologises profusely, "i must have read the post wrong"
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)