Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn, whilst randomly popping in to escape her philosophy mindboggle (MARCUS! GET ONLINE! HELP! PLATO'S CAVE!), notices skyby and greets him with a wave. :)

Philosophy, she muses, is in all likelihood a very *good* subject to study, however having no real prior philosophy background she feels as if she is scrambling around for little pieces of the - odd - puzzle and not quite sure whether she's got them the right way around...

She will now return to her phil readings, and looks forward to post-August the 21st-ness when she can actually start going to the 2nd phil lecture (dance rehearsals on the thursday morning are currently forcing Lynn to miss the lecture). Whilst Mac's iLecture system is all very well (the lazybum Mac lifestyle just became easier! Now we don't even need to turn up to lectures at all if we don't want to!) nothing quite beats going to the lecture itself... at least then you can take heart with all the other confused faces, and ignore the satisfied looks of the overintelligent people who actually understand what's going on.

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would like to say that this place has become "BORING"! Marcus knows it's trials time and that many new members are coming on here simply for idle distraction - but at least when the 04ers did it they made decent contributions to conversation! Marcus believes that Plato's Cave would be a far more fun place to hang out than I-PR of late.

Quote of the week:
Katie's MSN nickname:
"Oh I wish I was a toaster."
Marcus reply:
"Oh I wish I was toast. Then you could get me hot."

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie would like to agree with Marcus both on the count of I-PR becoming boring and the quote of the week. She would like to extend on her quote with Alan's reply "then I could be spread all over you"

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex greets Jarred... whats up? she just had her trial AOF english exam.....
Alex is very happy with herself, she thought she was gonna do really bad but she did 3-4 pages for the first section, 5 pages for sections 2 which was a story (and finished it!!!!) and 4 pages for the section 3 which was a speech... YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alex jumps around happily.... then runs around the thread screaming with her shirt over her head!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Coolies! Alex reckons birthdays rock, cos of course they do... she sooo cant wait for her 19th... but its not for about 5 months away... but a chick from school is having her 18th in a couple of weeks and Alex will have lots of fun at that! :p

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Riddles said:
sorry, says jarred. he says he'll try to be more serious, but he's really excited cos it's his b'day tomorrow. .
Katie never realised that Birthdays caused sexual excitement... however she has seen much stranger from people on this forum.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex laughs loudly at Katie.... but it is true, there have been many odd people on this forum... in the world

HSC
N/A
Lynn would like to announce that she's currently not with it, and that it's funny.

She fell over in one of her turn combos last night, and managed all sorts of things at the rehearsal this evening - forgetting steps, doing the wrong steps, standing around with a "what's going on?!?!?!" expression on her face, that sort of thing. Oh, and she walked into someone's arm today, and got annoyed at a door when she was trying to push it open and it wouldn't budge. Then she pulled it open, and walked inside.:)

Lynn pats herself on the back and hopes that she can pull through the two performances tomorrow :D

HSC
N/A
If this is the Libby Lynn has met, she recommends Alan settles for a Left-handed Peter or George instead. Libby looks tough.

J

jhakka

Justin gave Libby a head start to get to History as he was waiting for a friend, he walked slow, and still beat her by 5 minutes.

HSC
N/A
Lynn wasn't aware that air-running still constituted as walking. :p Justin's shoes have a lot to answer for!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus isn't quite sure whether or not there is enough oxygen in the thread.

HSC
N/A
Lynn doesn't think this matters, as oxygen is only for the weak, anyway. :p

But to re-cap: Alan wants a left-handed Lachlan. Katie says that Alan will have to fight her friend Libby for her left-handed Lachlan. Lynn says that Alan should look elsewhere because Libby looks tough. Justin claims he can out-walk Libby, even with a late start. Lynn pokes holes at Justin's claim.

"That's the bit where you come in, my dear" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)