Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn would just like to say that modding on the BOS english forums absolutely rocks as people here actually appreciate the work you do, as opposed to other forums where you get an average of one piece of hatemail per two edited/removed threads.

She also officially off-the-record announced to her fellow non-BOS mod squad members that she refuses to continue modding in hate-mail-friendly forums because she can't deal with it anymore. :)

On a lighter note, she watched a flamenco class today :)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
good boy.
Flamenco? are you kidding? you dont know what it is?
its a type of dancing... from... um lets see if i can remember... mexico? im pretty sure. its very flamboyant with bright colours and big skirts and such

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
OH! slap for you!
they are good, i love wearing big/long skirts. theyre very comfortable, you dont have to worry about people being able to see up them or anything. you dont have to keep pulling them down or anything.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
do you? i love wearing skirts... but then there are times when you just have to wear pants, but its great sometimes to wear a cute short skirt, or a pretty long skirt and just feel all girly. i havent been into that for a while. ive been more into pants, like today im wearing black 3/4 length pants, theyre sooo comfy.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
you dont?
how sad for you. im a chick and i find other chicks attractive.... im not a lesbian but there certainly are some gorgeous women out there...
bugger, i have to go... c ya later... got assembly

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
tez is appalled at the lack of third person...damn revolutionists.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
IM REALLY SORRY TEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex apologises profusely, she just totaslly forgot about it, she got so used to NS that she didnt even realise.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)