Important For All Yr 12 Kids (1 Viewer)

QUEEN E

I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!
Should i watch Australian Idol tonight...you know with the whole hsc thing tomoz

i know its important isnt it? hahaha

Gamine

you need to have some time to relax before your exams.
Solid stress sin't good for you... and although Australian Idol wouldn't be my personal choice... Yes, you should watch it.

xanthanotus

HSC
lol....why the hell not im going to lol......study now take a break watch an hour and 15 minutes of idol and then study again lol.... any ways you can always study in the adds lol.....
surely there are more things to get stressed about then this lol

samma

well, if u think u've done enough work, i say go for it mate...seriously, if u dont know it by now, ur never gonna know it
good luck!
cheers;)

xoKate

heh your question amuses me. well, i'll certainly be watching it. i know if i didn't i wouldn't be fully concentrating on my study anyway because i'd be concerned about the goings on of idol. so go for it, watch AI. goodluck tomorrow!

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Don't watch it...they alwasys show the highlights on Monday nights show anyway, so just watch that one.

Kiya

Im watching it!! I would kill myself if i missed it, then survivor is on tomorrow night and i have hospy tuesday then tuesday night rove is on...LOL so I am watching my shows as my breaks for being good and studying

Chelle

and then you've got the great movies on tonight.. damn exams always starting on mondays!!!

*sets video recorder*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)