From their website:
5th January Information Day
28th February O-Week begins
7th March Lectures begin

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh hey kids i'm helping out at o-week, don't worry i'll tell the EU people to leave you alone

and seriously there is nothing to worry about.. basically right now you just do your exams, and then after you finish you have like a month to stress out and change your preferences everyday. and then you get your uai in mid-late december, and get to stress out till jan 5 when you go to uni open day to ask about courses. then you finalise your prefereces that day. and get another 2 weeks until you get your offer.

and then you get another month until o-week

seriously about 4 things happen over the span of 5 months, you'll be lying on the couch all day everyday it's not like you'll forget to enrol because your schedule is so full

Generator

HSC
N/A
The E-bloody-U... The Union has to set up a stall or two at the Carslaw end of the Wentworth Bridge. It's time to fight back!

Adam

HSC
I will tell them off if they stop me, IF YOU ARE SO HAPPY WITH JESUS THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
are they crazy people who try to convert you to their religion? BRING IT ON! I'll sit there for hours and argue with them if they please! :p I get quite heated about people trying to convert others. lol

what actually happens during o-week? activities, lectures, what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)