Important: Critical speech! Must read! (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
I think restraint, rationality and a clear head is more important than passion.
Good point actually.

Hence why I said he should learn to control himself and unless he wants to risk his freedom, talk about things which won't be as sensitive. Leave those topics to be addressed by people such AS geert wilders, who have given up their happy and free lives to preach their word to the world in an attempt to get their point across. Unless our little bud here is a hardcore patriot, he should not delve into that kind of stuff ESPECIALLY as only a high schooler

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
Good point actually.

Hence why I said he should learn to control himself and unless he wants to risk his freedom, talk about things which won't be as sensitive. Leave those topics to be addressed by people such AS geert wilders, who have given up their happy and free lives to preach their word to the world in an attempt to get their point across. Unless our little bud here is a hardcore patriot, he should not delve into that kind of stuff ESPECIALLY as only a high schooler
He would be one of a kind and a frightening opponent against the new wave of libertines (I do not know the pronoun for liberal, liberalists?)

Last edited:

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
I am not treating them like a disease no! I am not saying anything! Did I mention I have an opinion?? I DONT HAVE A GODDAMN OPINION I simply said this is scaring the shit out of me, and I am answering all YOUR questions because you are all too lazy to read the speech.
you do have an opinion, you share some dude's opinion

you've read some random article/speech and immediately taken it as the one and only truth

now you are clearly against the way of muhammad (pbuh)

it is scaring the shit out of you because it is different to your way of life and what you're used to

FOR FUCKS SAKE are you not getting what I am meaning here when I said SO MANY TIMES, i am NOT REFERRING TO "THEM" THE PEOPLE, I am referring to the "RELIGION" of islam.

For gods sake man

Ive said that so many frickin times. The barbarism and abhorrent behaviour is due to the "RELIGION" not the people. Dont take my words out of context please.
so you're against an ideology, an ideology written in a book by some dudes who got high a few thousand years ago

you are against the religion of islam and not the actual people who implement its teachings

if i wrote a book telling people that all jews should be killed and someone was actually stupid enough to believe it and do it - you would hate my book and not the person

okay then

and type into youtube "fitna full movie", it is the short film by geert wilders, documenting aspects of islam as a religion. And exactly as you say, it is their NORM! this is why it is so dangerous! because people are indoctrinated into such an ideology before they are even able to decide for themselves whether they want to be a part of it!
so are you

you have been raised to be an independent freethinker

you have also been raised to think that this is a good thing

and if you are wondering about "why our life is better than islamic life" then geert wilders mentions that many times in his speech. Find it yourself man.
now this is exactly the response that i wanted to draw from you

"and if you are wondering about "why our life is better than western life" then [insert some muslim radical here] mentions that many times in his speech. Find it yourself man."

I am an atheist from south korea, I dont believe in anything except the following

Everyone is given EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, and if someone decides they dont want it or that they should have more than anyone else, then they can go FUCK themselves, everyone starts at the same point in life, the hard working people should get rewarded, the lazy fuckers can go die, the legitimately poor and those who weren't given the same opportunities as everyone else should be given a boost to get them to the same starting point as everyone else, and those who are radical and believe in ridiculous things should be suppressed or if they get too aggressive and problematic then isolated to a place where people of similar ideology live together.
if you're rich and want to give your children the same lifestyle without having them work for it, why should you not be able to?

why should my hard earned money go to a poor person who hasn't earned it?

why should i be on the same playing field as someone who doesn't have wealthy parents like i do?

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
Bro, what the hell, "the koran's implication upon islamic way of life" is stating that the koran dictates the islamic way of life

Is the word "problem" in there anywhere? Are the words "Islamic way of life is a problem" in there anywhere? NO

No matter what way you interpret it, there's absolutely nothing in that highlighted bit that is connected to "islamic way of life is problematic".

I cant understand from where you are construing your arguments....
"the depth of knowledge we have about it is far greater than is needed to make a suitable judgement that we must stop it from expanding beyond control."

hayabusaboston

HSC
He would be one of a kind and a frightening opponent against the new wave of libertines (I do not know the pronoun for liberal, liberalists?)
libertarians I would think... lol idk

No wait, liberalists.

OH WTF PRONOUN lol I thought you said plural

idk

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
you do have an opinion, you share some dude's opinion

you've read some random article/speech and immediately taken it as the one and only truth

now you are clearly against the way of muhammad (pbuh)

it is scaring the shit out of you because it is different to your way of life and what you're used to

so you're against an ideology, an ideology written in a book by some dudes who got high a few thousand years ago

you are against the religion of islam and not the actual people who implement its teachings

if i wrote a book telling people that all jews should be killed and someone was actually stupid enough to believe it and do it - you would hate my book and not the person

okay then

so are you

you have been raised to be an independent freethinker

you have also been raised to think that this is a good thing

now this is exactly the response that i wanted to draw from you

"and if you are wondering about "why our life is better than western life" then [insert some muslim radical here] mentions that many times in his speech. Find it yourself man."

if you're rich and want to give your children the same lifestyle without having them work for it, why should you not be able to?

why should my hard earned money go to a poor person who hasn't earned it?

why should i be on the same playing field as someone who doesn't have wealthy parents like i do?

wow dude, idk how someone can be this contorting of someone elses words. You're like julia gillard lol.

Darkfenrir is making a lot of sense as far as I can see.

If you actually thought about what he was saying you'd see he is implying that only those in true poverty and those who werent given equal starting opportunities, would be given enough welfare to start them off, while all other unnecessary welfare to lazy cunts and "racial" payments for aboriginals simply being aboriginals, would be stopped.

Lol that would pour in a fucking tonne of cash into the economy on the whole. Cutting off a massive amount of welfare.

AND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY HAS TO BE TAXED, BECAUSE TAX IS THE PRICE OF CIVILISATION YOU PIGLET!
If you dont want to pay tax, then you should find a way to live while making EVERY SINGLE NECESSITY in life ALL BY YOURSELF

Im betting you wont do that brah, I sure as hell wouldnt want to.

Level playing field is referring to level opportunities I would assume, this means in every scenario for a kid growing up, he is allowed to TRY anything he wants to, just like anyone else. Likewise into adulthood, everyone should be given the opportunity to achieve at anything, if they succeed then thats good but if they fail then tough luck.

Opportunity to acquire something =/=getting something for free

Opportunity to acquire something means you have an opportunity to put in some effort to attempt to get something

and you fucking know what free stuff means lol. DOnt mix up the two.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
hahahahhahsdhas

hasdhashdashhas

stop it

hasdhshdhaahahah

shit

-

and for the record, "and if you are wondering about "why our life is better than western life" then [insert some muslim radical here] mentions that many times in his speech. Find it yourself man.", means that he can't use "my lifestyle is better than your lifestyle" as an argument

i used it in a satirical way, if you look closely you'll see what i did was i copy-pasted his statement and made a few subtle changes so that his argument could be used against him

hehe i'm so funny

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Geert Wilder's ideology is also pretty dangerous just ask the kids of Utoya.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)