Important: Critical speech! Must read! (1 Viewer)

darkfenrir

HSC
Not hate speech just because you dont agree with it.

and lolsmith I dont have an opinion, I only seek to educate myself on matters in the world and when evidence presents itself showcasing the particular features of a political idealogy, I form a new understanding of that ideology. Geert Wilders has presented strong evidence to me and thus I have come to realise the danger of islam the religion, NOT the people. just like the IDEA of communism is hated, not the PEOPLE. People who fall prey to communist leaders are NOT BAD PEOPLE, likewise people who are of the islamic religion are NOT BAD PEOPLE, they simply are part of a dangerous totalitarian ideology which is rapidly igniting problems around the world, just like communism did.

darkfenrir

HSC
that may be, but the following posts claiming Islam to be an "arrogant fucking dog" is considered hate speech and is illegal.
The religion IS arrogant and primitive! did you not READ geert wilders' speech which presented evidence for this claim?

The fucking bit was exaggerated sorry -_-

I just am somewhat angered at the horrible things that muhammad commands people to do.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The religion IS arrogant and primitive! did you not READ geert wilders' speech which presented evidence for this claim?

The fucking bit was exaggerated sorry -_-

I just am somewhat angered at the horrible things that muhammad commands people to do.
It is only the minority that are like that....

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol @ the fact you consider yourself well informed on the basis of one persons opinion. Please don't become a scientist.

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
This isn't hate speech just because you find it distasteful. Please take your hatred of freedom and love of communism elsewhere.
foul tactics, to interpret what I say in the way which allows you to unscrupulously to distort it most

darkfenrir

HSC
Lol @ the fact you consider yourself well informed on the basis of one persons opinion. Please don't become a scientist.
Extensive research of Geert Wilders' speeches as well as the koran in general, not just "One guy's speech"

Ive researched this in very great detail and find that without a shadow of a doubt, geert wilders is absolutely correct in his preachings.

And nerdasdasd did you read what I posted earlier? WHen you say "minority" you are referring to the people, and I SPECIFICALLY SAID I am NOT referring to any people, I am referring to the ideology itself.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Extensive research of Geert Wilders' speeches as well as the koran in general, not just "One guy's speech"

Ive researched this in very great detail and find that without a shadow of a doubt, geert wilders is absolutely correct in his preachings.

And nerdasdasd did you read what I posted earlier? WHen you say "minority" you are referring to the people, and I SPECIFICALLY SAID I am NOT referring to any people, I am referring to the ideology itself.
News flash: reading lots if stuff by the same guy still means you are only listening to one guy.

Again, please stay away from science thanks.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
tl;dr

but what gives non-muslims (you) more right to occupy any country than a muslim

now don't get me wrong i hate muslims as much as the next person but when i all boils down i realise that my hate is based on nothing more than a desire to reinforce conservative (western) social norms and a fear of the unusual and unknown

darkfenrir

HSC
tl;dr

now don't get me wrong i hate muslims as much as the next person but when i all boils down i realise that my hate is based on nothing more than a desire to reinforce conservative (western) social norms and a fear of the unusual and unknown
This is why you dont understand

because you give up and say "tl;dr"

If you read it all then I guarantee you wouldnt have made this post.

darkfenrir

HSC
tl;dr

Not at all, we now know very much about the koran and all its implications upon the islamic way of life. There are a very great many of university students and graduates who based their studies upon every imaginable aspect of islam you can imagine, the depth of knowledge we have about it is far greater than is needed to make a suitable judgement that we must stop it from expanding beyond control.

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
no the point i was making is why is your way of life any better than the islamic way of life?

you are treating them like a disease and you are making the assumption that your way of life is correct

yes many of their practices are abhorrent and barbaric - to us

we have studied and know much of islam but you cannot possibly know what it is like to be indoctrinated into an islamic way of life since childhood

but this is the way they have been raised since childhood, it is their norm

allahu akbar

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
This is why you dont understand

because you give up and say "tl;dr"

If you read it all then I guarantee you wouldnt have made this post.
i think i made a pretty good assumption,

-muslims are migrating to western countries
-muslims are making more babies
-muslims are planning to rapidly increase their population
-muslims are infiltrating our way of life
-muslims are taking over the world!

hayabusaboston

HSC
darkfenrir bro, for a high school kid you are pretty damn crazy about politics from what I see haha. Would be interesting to see what you would do as prime minister.

And with what you are saying Re: islam, I read geert's speech, I don't think a little speech like that should trigger such an overwhelming response from you.

You appear to be one who is growing into the political sphere and thus I urge you to consider becoming acquainted with world affairs on a deeper level to the level you are now, you must not settle for superficial knowledge. Find an area of humanity which you are passionate about, delve deeper into it and become a master of it, gain an acumen so powerful that your knowledge becomes perfect, and you can contribute brilliance to this world. I have a feeling you will be a powerful political figure in the future man. Just dont get yourself killed lol, geert wilders is already with 24/7 police protection, think about whether you want that, or whether you want to improve society in a different way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Power Rangers

HSC
N/A
Not at all, we now know very much about the koran and all its implications upon the islamic way of life. There are a very great many of university students and graduates who based their studies upon every imaginable aspect of islam you can imagine, the depth of knowledge we have about it is far greater than is needed to make a suitable judgement that we must stop it from expanding beyond control.
you're assuming that the islamic lifestyle is actually a problem

yes islam is violent, it is corrupt and yes it is tyrannical

but only to the extent that current western society's views and ideology dictate

these views are fleeting

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
hiya y'all,

Im just gonna say
Please visit my website! perhaps make a contribution to a page you like! :D link is in my sig.
And to keep it on topic, darkfenrir bro, for a high school kid you are pretty damn crazy about politics from what I see haha. Would be interesting to see what you would do as prime minister.

And with what you are saying Re: islam, I read geert's speech, I don't think a little speech like that should trigger such an overwhelming response from you.

You appear to be one who is growing into the political sphere and thus I urge you to consider becoming acquainted with world affairs on a deeper level to the level you are now, you must not settle for superficial knowledge. Find an area of humanity which you are passionate about, delve deeper into it and become a master of it, gain an acumen so powerful that your knowledge becomes perfect, and you can contribute brilliance to this world. I have a feeling you will be a powerful political figure in the future man. Just dont get yourself killed lol, geert wilders is already with 24/7 police protection, think about whether you want that, or whether you want to improve society in a different way.
thank you Socrates, there are very few knowledgeable radical politicians

Last edited:

darkfenrir

HSC
no the point i was making is why is your way of life any better than the islamic way of life?

you are treating them like a disease and you are making the assumption that your way of life is correct

yes many of their practices are abhorrent and barbaric - to us

we have studied and know much of islam but you cannot possibly know what it is like to be indoctrinated into an islamic way of life since childhood

but this is the way they have been raised since childhood, it is their norm

allahu akbar
I am not treating them like a disease no! I am not saying anything! Did I mention I have an opinion?? I DONT HAVE A GODDAMN OPINION I simply said this is scaring the shit out of me, and I am answering all YOUR questions because you are all too lazy to read the speech.

FOR FUCKS SAKE are you not getting what I am meaning here when I said SO MANY TIMES, i am NOT REFERRING TO "THEM" THE PEOPLE, I am referring to the "RELIGION" of islam.

For gods sake man

Ive said that so many frickin times. The barbarism and abhorrent behaviour is due to the "RELIGION" not the people. Dont take my words out of context please.

and type into youtube "fitna full movie", it is the short film by geert wilders, documenting aspects of islam as a religion. And exactly as you say, it is their NORM! this is why it is so dangerous! because people are indoctrinated into such an ideology before they are even able to decide for themselves whether they want to be a part of it!

and if you are wondering about "why our life is better than islamic life" then geert wilders mentions that many times in his speech. Find it yourself man.

I am an atheist from south korea, I dont believe in anything except the following

Everyone is given EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, and if someone decides they dont want it or that they should have more than anyone else, then they can go FUCK themselves, everyone starts at the same point in life, the hard working people should get rewarded, the lazy fuckers can go die, the legitimately poor and those who weren't given the same opportunities as everyone else should be given a boost to get them to the same starting point as everyone else, and those who are radical and believe in ridiculous things should be suppressed or if they get too aggressive and problematic then isolated to a place where people of similar ideology live together.

darkfenrir

HSC
you're assuming that the islamic lifestyle is actually a problem

yes islam is violent, it is corrupt and yes it is tyrannical

but only to the extent that current western society's views and ideology dictate

these views are fleeting
Bro, what the hell, "the koran's implication upon islamic way of life" is stating that the koran dictates the islamic way of life

Is the word "problem" in there anywhere? Are the words "Islamic way of life is a problem" in there anywhere? NO

No matter what way you interpret it, there's absolutely nothing in that highlighted bit that is connected to "islamic way of life is problematic".

I cant understand from where you are construing your arguments....

hayabusaboston

HSC
thank you Socrates, there are very few knowledgeable radical politicians
hey heyy all im saying is, ive seen what this guy posts and he speaks with a real passion, if he finds some, I guess "safer" thing to "save australia" from lol, then he might be a very good leader for this country. Just needs to watch what he says, if he wants to keep on living haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)