imaginative journeys (1 Viewer)

mandy

how would the song the yellow submarine by the beatles relate to imaginative journeys

Linhy`-

yeh it is.. mauhah mentioned it in my speech ..*giggles..
Imgine by john lennon is a simple one too..

wildtiger

HSC
i'm seriously considering using Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter, Paul and Mary , as one of my imaginative texts o_O what do you guys think?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hmm different people have different opnions on texts.. theres really nothing that makes a certain text "good" for a certain journey. i mean, you can pick out any old text what you have to learn is how to maniupulate it in a way where is does relate to your specified journey, because all thre occur in just about every text in one form or another. the way you make links and how you present these links is more important than the text itself ;)
my 2 cents :rolleyes:

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ren
imagine by john lennon is very obvious though...you wouldnt get as higher marks for originality i dont reckon.... i think she wants to know HOW it relates to imaginative journeys, not whether it does
OMFG thats my exact opinion that i give when ren posts texts like 'imagine'. he knocks me about it then comes here and says what ive eben saying all along. what a leech!:chainsaw:

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ren

skypryn please stop badmothing everythign i say...no-one is interested in ur personal vendetta against me, they just want help with their english...
1). what exactly is badmothing? leave the poor moths alone. as the saying goes - let bygongs...

2). im a girl

3). if people really want help with their english, why are you denying it to them by removing the list you had posted, which some others obviously want to use? thats so slack to the poor people. all they ever wanted was your help. your saying you should give them the choice, then you bail on them? stop being a hypocrit. stop contradicting yourself.

Linhy`-

is this the one where there was a whole heap of text relating to imaginative journeys..heck i was lookign for that the other day couldnt' find it.. arh blah..

JimBob

HSC
N/A
We have an assessment due this week on imaginative journeys. We basically had to grab 3 texts and analyse and such, with a speech and stuff like that, and they had to relate to the journeys booklet thing.

I chose:
Fight Club
"Eggs on a plate without a plate" - Salvador Dali
"Angel with the scabbed wings" - Marilyn Manson

They all seem to have to do with imaginary things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)