Image Related Material (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Hi........*echoes*............
Can anyone recommend some related material for the elective "Image" and the film 'Strictly Ballroom'? They can be poems, songs, novel (not too long), short story, drama or websites. (no cartoons or solely visual texts)

nirv

HSC
did you find a related text for that yet? cause I'm doing a speech on it on monday and i need the same thing!! i cant find anything *sigh*

whitey7

HSC
Yeah im in the same situation i need additional material quick

redorange

HSC
wow..... i need related text too....... any suggestions people?

kweenrayray

HSC
Yer hi peoplez...im jst wondering did anyone do Cluelessm (Film) as there related text for Image..because i remembered i went to the English section thing where u can dwnld it, it was there but now its not..if anyone out there knows anything plz can u get back to me..thanx alot

ediisjoz

HSC
I've done Jonnie Hordern - Apathy (Song) - i know him and he's given me a really amazing synospsis....

and im doing a poster from www.beyondblue.org - Australia's depression initiative which is called "Party? or a sign of depression?" ... for that i had to email the people there and explain what i was doing. they are the nicest people around - they send me FOR FREE $4.75 worth of postage- 10 posters from their range so i could study one for hsc.

so great.
haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)