I'm soooooo over the HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm so over the HSC. I cant wait to get it over and done with.

Stuff all those people who will cry on the last day or whatever. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
This has been done before.

You still need to finish this year. Get back to work.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
You might hate the HSC, but surely you've made good friends during your time at school. I think anybody who cries will miss school, and not the HSC...I doubt very much that any of us will actually miss the HSC.

HSC
MasterOfDisgyis said:

im with that all the way... im only doing purely to do it... if i can get to uni that'll be cool... but i can pretty well gert whatever trade i want, so i dont need it hence i do shit all for it. Im going camping for 2 weeks of stuvac :p

HSC
i would never bring myself down to that level. thats the same with all the fast food places. I am proficient through experience at being a butcher, baker, maintenance worker, retailing and warehouse work... i could go back to any of them and get my job back no worries... but i'd like to try electrician as a trade coz im good with wires and its too dangerous to let someone learn as they go.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I miss school so much, and wish i had done just a little bit better... but i guess that feeling comes no matter what level of achievement you have.

HSC
yeah.... if i went to uni tho it'd be a bachelor of ancient history... so like even with a good mark its gonna be harder work to come in getting noticed... but i like history so it will be a labour of love :p

foliage

HSC
FoodForThought said:
i would never bring myself down to that level. go.
i'm sorry, did you mean bringing down urself to work at maccas?? geez, you brought yourself pretty damn low to make a comment like that buddy!

HSC
foliage said:
i'm sorry, did you mean bringing down urself to work at maccas?? geez, you brought yourself pretty damn low to make a comment like that buddy!
no offence... but its pretty straight forward... i worked before and working at maccas i believe downgrading the skill most people have. they only recently started paying semidecent and they work with shit food... so no matter how well you make a burger it can only be as good as the food is. I can proudly say i never worked at a shitty quality place i.e. never brought myself down to that level

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You never worked in a resturant or earnt an honest days pay? You're a sissy boy mate.
mate, i would like to see you survive a 1 am start each saturday, and sometimes sunday, for an average 14 hour shift as a baker. That was in my prelim HSC year...

then you got a 23 hour 'do it till its done' shift for my dad finishing a cooling tunnel for arnotts (not that you'd have any idea what that is)

and i have worked in a restaurant before - i was there for 3 shifts and walked out with bout 4 other guys coz their standards and quality were shithouse. C'est Superbe to be exact...

in short, i been earning an 'honest days pay' since i was 14 and i think you should see the work someone has done before you start calling them a sissy. maybe you work at maccas or some shit get offended by my comments, but i stand where i stand, suck it in

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
MasterOfDisgyis said:

been bullied alot at school have ya?

HSC
FoodForThought said:
mate, i would like to see you survive a 1 am start each saturday, and sometimes sunday, for an average 14 hour shift as a baker. That was in my prelim HSC year...

then you got a 23 hour 'do it till its done' shift for my dad finishing a cooling tunnel for arnotts (not that you'd have any idea what that is)

and i have worked in a restaurant before - i was there for 3 shifts and walked out with bout 4 other guys coz their standards and quality were shithouse. C'est Superbe to be exact...

in short, i been earning an 'honest days pay' since i was 14 and i think you should see the work someone has done before you start calling them a sissy. maybe you work at maccas or some shit get offended by my comments, but i stand where i stand, suck it in
I know what its like :) between 13-15 (2002-2004 early) i worked at a timber yard, 7am - 5pm every day except saturday 7am - 4pm, i started at $50 per day and climbed up to $150 per day, with 1 hour paid break whenever (but once) during the day ...

during prelim year 11 i worked 6 days a week, 4pm-10pm (sometimes only 7 or 8pm, sometimes upto 11pm), and i earned around $10-12k, most of that didnt even go to tax because it was cash, sure i was only getting 70s for prelim, but i made a shitload, now thanks to that i can afford to pay my uni fee's upfront :D

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
FoodForThought said:

I've never worked at macca's but I think putting people down for working at maccas when you've just been some dumbcunt baker shows some sort of mediocre arrogance.

yoyoagogo

Destiny 06
HSC
What's wrong with working for Maccas? Why would you judge someone just because they choose to earn their money there?

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I've never worked at macca's but I think putting people down for working at maccas when you've just been some dumbcunt baker shows some sort of mediocre arrogance.
umm.... im not knocking macca's employees... im knocking maccas coz they make shit food and pay thier workers shit. If people work at maccas, each to thier own, but im saying i take pride in what i make for whoever employs me, and with maccas you cant be proud of the shit they chern out.

oh... and i dont really know what im arrogant towards, but all i can say is go to somewhere that makes thier food to european standards... it may cost you more but it will be definately worth it. better yet, go to europe.

make no mistake, i am australian and i can tell you this is definately the best country in the world. however, most people in australia dont know what good food is, they are only starting to learn....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)