• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i'm sick (1 Viewer)

catherinet

HSC
I've had a cold since last Sunday morning... and i'm on meds that interact with panadol and cold and flu tablets ... so i've been downing strepsils and covering myself in vicks chest rub all week.

It's harder to study when your sick, i know, but try and do some reading and gentle revising. take it easy.

I made the mistake of forcing myself to go to the library every day. By the time i got there, i was so tired that i just called my mum to pick me up and came home and slept for the rest of the day.

So, study slowly, drink orange juice and get lots of rest :)

feel better soon

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Seems lyk the hsc is killing us:shoot:, im sick too how awesome is that

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
i've got a pretty shit immune system, so this is the 4th or 5th flu i've had this year. It's not too bad, just a sore throat and head ache. My question is should i take my study easier or just keep pushing through for the next couple days
i believe u shud sleep in bed, n make sure u seat coz that means the antibiodies is fighting bak, eat couple of dozens of oranges n take panadole.

evil_kitten

HSC
study, but take shorter breaks more often.
i've been absurdly sick all year and now need to take 10 or 11 pills a day so i dont keep passing out.
and i'm getting my 4th flu of the year right now. the last was the week before the trials. by the weekend before, i actually couldn't breathe and/or move. i also could barely open my eyes..
and i came very close to passing out in the english paper 2 trial..
i'm seriously hoping these pills are working better than they feel like they are..

joyce4eva

HSC
Hey,
I think study hard is important because we only have less than 11 days to go before exam.Drink more water and rest if you really tired.
Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)