im sick...now what???? (1 Viewer)

garry007

HSC
N/A
if a person is legitamately sick and needs lecture notes (which are not available over the internet, eg, maths) what must he/she do??? please help!!

comfortable

HSC
probably just get them off a friend...or see if theres another lecture that you can attend tomorow in a diff stream. what maths is it?

alien

HSC
you probably could get them off the lecturer. bring a dr cert if you don't think they'll believe you. or you could just copy a friend's :)

garry007

HSC
N/A
well its going to be my very first math 1901 lecture 2morrow 8am :( As for today...well i spose i can get the notes for chem, phys and bio off the net (even though its all just brief information).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
post in my urgent need for lecture notes site thread in the general tertiary education forum. That may help

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Go there anyway.
EDIT: and the book of maths lecture notes is available from the kopy stop for ~$10 from Friday. I suggest you buy it.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
garry007 said:
if a person is legitamately sick and needs lecture notes (which are not available over the internet, eg, maths) what must he/she do??? please help!!
Try 2 get it off from some1, if dat fails then u gotta speak 2 the lecturer, in most cases they will give it 2 u without creating much hassles :rolleyes: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)