I'm screwed. (1 Viewer)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Well, my project is due on Monday, and at the moment I haven't written a single word.

I'm fucked.

Anyway, anyone else have any woes?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Don't worry, it's only 2,500 words. I started writing yesterday at 12pm (procrastinated a shitload) and it's 7.30am right now. I've finished the essay, now I have to forge a log and bibliography then get to the Uni and print it out all before 12.30pm.

Lucky for me I have a car, the biography is mostly done already, it's 7.30am and the printing facilities will be open at 8.30 meaning I still have 4hrs to proof-read and fix it up :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
on a random note...

Caratacus said:
As Chairman Mao says, "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step."
Chairman Mao didn't say it, Lao Tzu did.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
just buckle down until monday morning and just finish it, just think that by monday afternoon it will all be over

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Im just praying my exam marks will compensate.
Argh! even have to a Synopsis! Just saying the same thing all over!
Dont know the text!
*breathes*

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
I was sooo in the same boat. Mine's due Monday, up until yesterday (Wednesday) I had nothing. I wrote 1700 words in one night, have now re-drafted 3 times and it's official: I only have a conclusion to go!! (Oh and also a log to forge, a synopsis and a bibliography..minor details!) IT CAN BE DONE!
Maybe I should let u know on Monday afternoon, if that's actually true.. wait NO, I'll be collapsed in fetal position in the corner of my room then.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
Well, my project is due on Monday, and at the moment I haven't written a single word.

I'm fucked.

Anyway, anyone else have any woes?
it was amazing the shit i could come up with in 10 hours....

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
dont worry - think most ppl have done the same thing. know i did. my essay is crap - but that probably reflects more on me than it does on the time i spent on it - would have been crap regardlerss of how many hrs i put in! neway, is not hard 2 make up stuff - i did a source analysis on a book i hadnt ever even seen, let alone picked up and read and i THINK its sounds ok...hope so neway! :p

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
It is official, I am finished. I have a synopsis, a proposal, an essay (with a conclusion!), a formatted bibliography and just my annotations to go. My logbook is almost all forged and then I'm going to be fine! I am telling you all, it can be done. You'll all be fine just take some deep breaths, remember.... if I can do it, trust me YOU can do it!

Let me know how you all go though! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)