I'm Ready (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
To face the three hour (oh God) Modern History exam. Due to being interested in this subject, I think I know my work and i'm ready to go.

How about the rest you of you Modern students? Trust me, by tomorrow...I won't be this confident, so I thought i'd get it in now.

emily

nuh, not ready yet. just got back a practise essay - and if that's what i'm planning on writing then apparently i'm screwed.

my brain is also too full of le francais. french tomorrow (kill me now...)

*10#

shit so not ready - im confident 4 Germany but Indochina - ahhhhhhh!!

as for historiography - srewed

HannieStar

I am sort of okay for Germany (As long as it isnt on totalitarianism and the war at the same time ahahaha)

I am okay I guess for Indochina- I hope the question is on the VC

But for WWI I have to revise my asssssss off

Benno

HSC
im worried that i will get less in this exam than what i did in last years!

i have to beat 72 :(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Not ready, spent the whole day cramming for extension maths, and have prepared a study plan for tomorrow that fits 9 hours of modern history study in, plus my maths extension exam and a dance class :) Should be fun :(

I really wish I had a bit longer to cram for modern instead of having it the day after the exam for the subject I find most difficult of all!!!

s2ophie

HSC
Germany i'm fine with as long as they don't ask particular questions (namely what happened in the war :p)

Indochina is my plan all day tomorrow. Can't wait! *groan*

WW1 yeah that will be fine.

Leni - well she was a bitch and thats all i have to say about that!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
Leni - well she was a bitch and thats all i have to say about that!
Dare you to use that as the conclusion of your Leni essay... actually, as the conclusion of your Indochina essay!!! lol!!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I feel only partially ready.. World War I should be alright, as should be Speer. The two essays are very dependent upon the topics given to us, as like most people, I feel more confident writing about some aspects of Germany:1918-1945 or Conflict In The Pacific than others... (Actually, confidence probably is the central issue here. Hmm..)

chop_suey12

WW1 should be alright I guess - your knoweldge only really counts for about 5 marks out of 30 anyway.
Russia should be ok, as long as they don't give us a question on the changing nature and application of communist ideology 1917 to 1945. I mean there would be heaps to write, but it would be way too difficult to get your head around in 40 minutes and to compartmentalise into paragraphs and so on.
Trotsky should be fine, although I am stuggling to understand Peter Beilharz interpretation of Trotsky's ideology of 'permanent revolution'.
And finally, the cold War - depends on the question and how much I manage to cram inside my head tonight between 10-12!

lazybum

HSC
N/A
i didn't do maths ( dropped it last yr and sooooooo glad i did ), had 1 week to do mod his, but still think i don;t know shit :( :( !!!!!
are you guys still doing coma pru to do world war one?

my teacher stuffed me up so bad i don;t know what i'm doing. don't laugh but leni's my hardest , my problem iis STRUCTURE . How do you order the paragraphs ... too late anyhow exams tomoz

i'm doing an all nighter that's why i'm still on the comps
don't reckon anyone iis as iidiotiic as me but there u go

ciao no more histoz tomoz
i ilove you allll !!!!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm going to be studying late tonight and getting up very early tomorrow, so you aren't the only crazy one lol

Phallic

OMg m.history is gonna kill me.. i dont know jack!! oh well, gonna drink like 5 cups of coffee and stay awake till exams start

dying, very very slowly

arls

whhhoooaa.. sounds like there are some pretty serious casualities on the way for tonight! im going to bed now.. ive finsihed revision for ww1.... dont wear yourselves out too much now.. remember what happened to the German army on the Hindenburg line? They were so exhausted that the Spring Offensive retaliations by the British defeated them and resulted in Germany loosing the war... of course this was enhanced by Us entering the war.. and low morale... and the length of the war...

anyways.. enough crapping on. you get my point. gotta get some rest! Or ull end up like the German army... with a lack of coordination and defeat!

i think im going crazy pay no attention... way too much history in way too little time... only *gasp* one *moan* more *pants* day! cant wait for mh to be over for ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)