I'm in love with a gay guy (1 Viewer)

T

trolloutaface

melmelzz said:
don't worry about these people. I think there is nothing wrong with being gay. Society has accepted this but the law does not yet.

anyways Hi faov! :) lol
err ugly people aren't allowed in my thread.

kthnx. peace the fcuk out :wave:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
trolloutaface said:

does anyone else see the irony in this post?

melmelzz

HSC
lol im BACK. :wave:

Anyways back to your gayguy thing.. this conversation has led to about 8 pages of posting, have you even gone anywhere with this guy yet. be confident in yourself?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
faov said:
I admit I haven't read all the replies, only the first page of this discussion, however this quote is SO offensive!

How is being gay or bi "BAD"? OMG that is such a naive and ridiculous point of view. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi, and the homophobic comments in this thread really should not be permitted. Maybe this is a misunderstanding - Grim.Reaper did not intend their post to be offensive, but if they naturally associate being gay or bi with the word "bad" then, of course, they should make an effort to change.
poofter found

faov

HSC
melmelzz said:
don't worry about these people. I think there is nothing wrong with being gay. Society has accepted this but the law does not yet.

anyways Hi faov! :) lol
Thank you so much for welcoming me and making me feel so accepted in this thread.

trolloutaface said:

That is so cruel and horrible! Apologise! How would you like it if I called you ugly (this is not an entirely hypothetical question)? And don't damage the French Connection brand because you are close minded.

melmelzz said:
i see two beautiful girls :)
Same :), and that is rare for me.

jb_nc said:
poofter found
Oh god, how long did it take you to establish this? Clearly a hetrosexual person. In future, please use the word "gay" or "queer", that p word is horrible and almost makes me cry. I hope this simple instruction can be followed, and that your sexual orientation does not further prohibit you from following this task (aka I hope you're not completely stupid). No offence.

xoxo

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
faov said:
Oh god, how long did it take you to establish this? Clearly a hetrosexual person. In future, please use the word "gay" or "queer", that p word is horrible and almost makes me cry. I hope this simple instruction can be followed, and that your sexual orientation does not further prohibit you from following this task (aka I hope you're not completely stupid). No offence.

xoxo
Insha'Allah you will be smited for your way of life

praise be to allah

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
faov, why are you so insecure that you have to defend your sexuality at every turn? You don't need to be so militant about it, and your 'us vs them' mentality is totally unnecessary.

That's why people are attacking you, because you're taking on the role of stereotypical gay guy so well.

You're young, though, so it's understandable I suppose.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
ATTN: faov

r u a fudgepacker? (ur posts allude to being one, but ur subtley is too subtle. y u not loud and proud, sister?)

also, can i plz be your faghag plz? :) :)

Last edited:

davidw89

HSC
ok iam assuming trolloutaface is joking because i aint reading 8 pages on why or how he 'might' turn gay.

faov

HSC
Re: ATTN: faov

Jachie said:
r u a fudgepacker? (ur posts allude to being one, but ur subtley is too subtle. y u not loud and proud, sister?)

also, can i plz be your faghag plz? :) :)
I don't understand your post therefore I will not reply.

I would really appreciate it if you could work on improving your grammar and spelling. Not only does it make you sound more credible, it enables me to understand what you're saying plus the ability to communicate well is an essential skill for the workplace. Clearly, I have your best interests in mind when I ask you to retype your post - this time in a way that I know what you're saying. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Jachie

HSC

faov said:

I would really appreciate it if you could work on improving your grammar and spelling. Not only does it make you sound more credible, it enables me to understand what you're saying plus the ability to communicate well is an essential skill for the workplace. Clearly, I have your best interests in mind when I ask you to retype your post - this time in a way that I know what you're saying. Thanks so much for your understanding.
nah, ur not worth it. bitch plz, lolol.

btw, the correct phrase is "I don’t understand the question, and I won’t respond to it.”

Lucille Bluth FTW amirite???!!!

ellen.louise

HSC

faov said:

It was a euphemism for something along the lines of 'Do you have anal sex with men'

She was dissing your 'ooooh please don't call me those dirty words you nasty nasty person whinge whine'

I am going to guess you are because you type with anal-retentive tendencies.

Do you know what a faghag is? You should. You're in highschool for goodness sake!

Jachie

HSC

ellen.louise said:
It was a euphemism for something along the lines of 'Do you have anal sex with men'

She was dissing your 'ooooh please don't call me those dirty words you nasty nasty person whinge whine'

I am going to guess you are because you type with anal-retentive tendencies.

Do you know what a faghag is? You should. You're in highschool for goodness sake!
No, not really. I'm just playing with a troll.

cfair

Banned
HSC

Jachie said:
No, not really. I'm just playing with a troll.
He isn't a troll Jachie! How COULD you? Have some tact, oh my gosh.

I wish more guys were like faov, so new age... so sensitive and aware of his own feelings.

Gosh I am sorry if I offended you but it really upsets me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)