I'm freakin' out! (1 Viewer)

JB10

HSC
Well, not yet.. But I'm close.

I got an offer for Forensic Science at UWS Hawksbury. I decided to defer the offer and start the course in 2011. Well, I logged onto the OSCAS page and ticked 'defer'. I then paid the $100 deferment fee.

I did not recieve a reciept as far as I remember (I deferred back on the 25th of January). Now, I have no idea if I've done it properly. I've contacted the admissions centre and sent an email which they have not responded to yet. I just don't want my spot to become vacant and lose it. How do I know if my deferment is confirmed and accepted?

When I log onto OSCAS now it says "You have chosen to defer your offer. You now need to pay $100 through iPay" even though I've already paid?

:cold:

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
It probably means that 2010 is the last year 'Forensic Science' is being offered, or maybe the rumors about the entire Hawksbury campus being discontinued in 2011 are true?

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
call the uni. Ask them what the problem is an tell them about your circumstances

JB10

HSC
Ok it seems like everything is alright. I found the receipt in my email so I have confirmation of my paying it.. But I never recieved a student number or anything like that. Maybe that only happens when you accept your offer? hmm.

JB10

HSC
I did.. The lady told me to email the admissions centre. Their response to my email did not help.

witide

HSC
I did.. The lady told me to email the admissions centre. Their response to my email did not help.
Then send them another email or make another phone call. This is something you'd want to be sure about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)