we've done graphs complex #s, volumes, conics and integration

all i understand is the graphs and complex #'s,
can i learn the other 3 in 2 weeks?

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
its gonna be hard.

i'll give you a tip.

get an axe, smash your computer. Or disconnect your internet line for one week.

trust me, it helps.

oh yeah, smash your tv too. just study all day. lol

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Actually I dont think you could just disconnect the internet line, since computers have too many games.

Also take that axe and smash any siblings.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
uh, you don't hjave to do that at the outset. When you get really deeply into a question, and they bug in, you'll kill em automatically. :)

we all know how much Hatty likes maths. :)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by hatty
all i understand is the graphs and complex #'s,
can i learn the other 3 in 2 weeks?
yes you can. but the problem is about all the distractions you have going on around you like school. my half yearlies are after the holidays so i have at least, no distractions during the day (unless i sit myself in front of the tv/computerfone) and you dont get STUVAC for half yearlies, so i can see it being a problem. but if your concienciuos, then you'll get there ;) those topics arent that hard.. just you wait and seee :p

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
ha! She has already done em before, thats why she speaks so.

I haven't though, so i s'pose your better off taking her advice then mine. ^__^

But i've added you to my MSN list. i've got some resources that'll pretty much solidify your integration. hehe

btw, have a private chat with CM_Tutor about conics. i think he might be able to help you. :)

however, it all boils down to how much work you are willing to do. In three weeks its possible to do anything, if you spend your time wisely. integration is a relatively simple topic (its question one hrm), dunno about conics and volumes though. I don't think its impossible to do them in three weeks though.

Last edited:

J0n

N/A
HSC
I've just been doing Conics this weekend - should finish it (and hopefully graphs as well) today. :D

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
we don't start another 4u topic until next term. and we've only done complex numbers and polynomials.

i'm starting to worry. :( some people have done 4u integration and complex and polynomials and conics.. :(

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Grey Council
we don't start another 4u topic until next term. and we've only done complex numbers and polynomials.

i'm starting to worry. :( some people have done 4u integration and complex and polynomials and conics.. :(
errr... i believe most schools have done atleast those 4... i mean we've only got 1 more term till trials.

grimreaper

HSC
My school has done complex no.'s, polynomials and conics and havent even completed conics (still gotta do rectangular hyperbola)

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by Angelcake
Well, my school has just finished conics and we finished graphs and complex numbers
Same, but slightly different order.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
We've done complex #'s, graphs, integration and part of conics(the ellipse)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
o, never you fear. We'll beat you all in the end. ^_^

hehe, just kidding. thing is, i asked my teacher today, he said we have just about finished the 3u course, so next term it'll be 18 periods of 4u maths a fortnight (more or less), and thats when we'll catch up. :p ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)