I'm failing year 11....does that I mean I won't be allowed to go on to year 12? (1 Viewer)

Fruits Basket

HSC
Hi!

I was just wondering if the school is supposed to tell you that if you're failing you won't be able to go on? BTW I'm failing due to laziness...

Thanks!

Eriction

HSC
If you've failed to hand in an assesment for any subject .. and have recieved a letter saying you have failed a subject then you can't go on. I think thats it ..

Fruits Basket

HSC
*Perks up* Really? lol, no wonder my teachers looked at my mum strange when she said that if I fail year 11 then they'll get me to repeat..although I know that would be pointless, but it's hard to tell my parents that.

Thanks for answering :D

I forgot to add that I have handed in all assessments...I just do really awful in them...and I have no Ns, not even a warning letter, thank goodness

And I am definitely putting in more effort into school now...

My house coordinator is convinced I need to see a psychologist...because I'm doing so poorly at school....and she thinks a psychologist will help.

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
My house coordinator is convinced I need to see a psychologist...because I'm doing so poorly at school....and she thinks a psychologist will help.
Your house coordinator is a fucking retard, unless there's an underlying psychological reason behind the bad marks.

benhaddad

HSC
well if you are completeing the course requirements they cant kick you out no matter whart your makrs are like, as said above, but if you are getting bad marks you really have to lift your game or consider lessening your workload.

HSC
of course not, as long as you did all of your assessments and dont end up with 0% in them, you'll be fine.

TheStallion

HSC
well if you are completeing the course requirements they cant kick you out no matter whart your makrs are like, as said above, but if you are getting bad marks you really have to lift your game or consider lessening your workload.
This and the post above me is correct. As long as you hand the assignments in on time, the mark you get can't hold you back from going into year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)