im doin this by distance education (1 Viewer)

fallovachick

where would u like me lcoated? ;) lol Just kidding
HSC
heya pplz im doin this subject by DE and if u guys could help me out at all it would be totally coolio coz i dont see or speak 2 my teacher often so yeah and im fallin behind and i need all da help i can get so i beg u guys if u can offer me any info ill be so hapy thanx alot any info at all thank u
kisses 2 ya all
mel

elif

Did you try looking at the Modern History Resources?? There is a lot of information there. If you need something specific i might be able to help, otherwise the best place to start is with the resources...

fallovachick

where would u like me lcoated? ;) lol Just kidding
HSC
yah i did look in da resources i just think it might be better though if like i have pplz who r gonna help me thru this as well coz im da only person in my grade doing this subject and my teachers r alright to deal wif, relatin to the subject i would just like some students opinions on the subject as well particularly with russia and trotsky coz thats my next topic 4 next term so any info like notes or wateva would be totally appreciative ya know um yeah thats all i gotta say coz i really need to have like a study group 4 this to help me understand it all properly and yeah hopefully u pplz might be able to help me out some.
mel

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
hey im doing this by DE too. i understand the work im given, but dont really know whether its enough, and dont have anyone to compare with anyway. so, fallovachick, i know exactly where your coming from.

aurora_05

HSC
im also doing this by DE. definitely understanding where you're coming from fallovachick, it's easy enough to ask your teacher for help but when it comes down to it, sometimes it's just more helpful having another student explain it to you. i understand all the work i'm given, i just seem to always be b-e-h-i-n-d on everything. and it sucks trying to catch up. ugh.

rama_v

HSC
Modern History isn't really hard, you can probably get good marks (easily band 5) with minimal teacher assistance. Its mroe the content that gets ppl, not because its difficult but because theres so much of it....The best way is to read from a number of sources. Sometimes reading the textbooks as you do novels can help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)